Chapter 9- Starbucks Diva

Start from the beginning

"You still haven't told me who Pete is." George walks inside the room. I scan his body quickly and I can't help but blush as I see his broad shoulders and his chiseled abs. His pajamas are hanging on his hip exposing a beautiful V which I know leads to something.Yes, something.

"Checking me out?" I look up instantly and Hubby is smirking at me. Gosh that was so embarassing!

"I..i'm not! Jerk!" I say and put Pete back on the bed.

"So, Who's pete?" 

"Pete is this teddy bear. Dad gave me this on my tenth birthday."

"Oh! I'll apologize though since I threw him on the floor since you were hugging him last night." I feel his hand on my hips which sends tingles on my body. "I'm jealous.The only one I want you hugging every night is me myself and I." He says huskily before he burries his face in my neck. A moan escapes as he starts kissing me there making every hair on my body stand. I could feel his erection behind me. Suddenly, I felt him bite my neck and sucking it.

"Now that will tell everyone that your mine." He says with a smirk as he pulls back.

Oh no.. He did not!

I quickly run to the mirror to check my neck.

"Goerge! YOU LEFT ME A HICKEY!" I shout angrily. Ugh! It's place a bit high so wearing a suit won't be able to hide it.

"It's not a hickey, It's a lovebite!" He shouts back and laughs before I could hear the door closing.

How will I go to the company with this?! Maybe It'll go away with a shower.

I quickly stripped my clothes before taking a shower. I scrubbed my neck especially the part that had the hickey.

After the runaway scene I did last night, I get so embarassed when I remember the part where I said 'I love you too'.The evening was going well though until his 'bestfriend' came in and called me a goldigger. I shouldn't have cried and ran away! And just remembering our sexy moment in the bathroom gives me unwanted erections.

After taking a shower, I wrapped a towel by my waist.I went out and I looked at the mirror. Shit, It's still there! Argh!

How the heck can I wear a suit with this?! I went to the walk-in closet and scrambled my clothes. 

What should I wear?

I suddenly came upon a black turtleneck shirt. It looks like it'll choke me. It might be fine though that I might go to work not wearing a suit. Hell, I own the company and I don't give a fuck about people's opinion.

I changed into the turtleneck and wore a pair of black skinny jeans along with it. I found some leather boots so I just changed into it before combing my hair. After finding a good hairstyle I took a moment to look at myself. I feel so.... goth.

I sighed and went out of the room. The smell of waffles and pancakes slaps my nose. My stomach growls instantly like a hungry wolf.

As I walked towards the breakfast bar, I notice Hubby is sitting on one of the stools with a newspaper on one hand and a cup of coffee on the other. He's already wearing a suit and it makes me wonder how long I took on picking my clothes that when I came out he's already finished.

He turns to me and pouts as he sees what I'm wearing. 

"Why are you wearing that?" He raises his brow as he puts down the cup of coffee and newspaper on the counter.

"Well, you left me a hickey and made me wear this instead of a suit and a tie." I said as I sat on one of the stool.

Hubby hands me a plate of steaming pancakes and waffles along with a bottle of syrup and a glass of orange juice.