Don

𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 16 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐤. 

Vincenzo pov

"When I heard the capo himself was coming to my territory I was curious as to what status you have and what you look like and man I say you are quite reserved I could barely get any substantial information about you but you look more WOW person like damn"

I looked at leo and back at the little wuss that was rambling in my ear, who the fuck is this I directed the question at leo but kept my eyes fixated on the wuss.

"Oh sorry my bad I didn't introduce myself the name is Julia but the guys call me Lia"

She said with her hands outstretched inviting me in for an handshake.

The look of disdain was plastered on my face I walked past her without giving her an audience, I walked into the lounge feeling really tired and also worried, is she perhaps awake yet?.

I sat down as Leo set up  a room for me my mind wandered off again who is she? What is it about her that drives me nuts "𝑐𝑎𝑧𝑧𝑜" i hope am not going celibate because of this bitch.

"𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘"

"Capo"

I heard a voice snapping me out of my thoughts I looked up seeing leo, oh yes, done?!

"Yes sir, this way sir"

I followed him into the elevator down the hallway I saw a door placed at a weird location it didn't look like a room door what is behind that door? I was going to find out tomorrow

"Capo this is your room mine is the second door if you need...."

Yes you can go, he bowed in respect I watched as he got into his room he has grown pretty well I'll give him a month off to stay with his family he deserved that much he's a good guy.

I stepped into the room uncladded myself I walked into the bathroom submerging myself into the water  and there she was again invading my thoughts like a parasite living off me while making me want more of her, her small yet seductive body that just makes me want to mount her like a crazed animal and at the same time want to worship her divine body with gentleness.

"Gentleness" a word that sounds so foreign to me jerking off into the bathtub with her name on my lips I just want to fill her up with my seed submerging my whole being into the water I finished up with the taste of her on my lips.

Morning came slower than expected, my worst enemy was back INSOMNIA I couldn't get a wink of sleep my thoughts were everywhere.

Straightening my suit on my frame I walked out of the room out of the hotel and into the city of Los-angeles it was quite a view Leo looked up all our potential patronizers and we were going to pay them a visit a meeting must be scheduled for us to move forward.

"We are here capo"

Leo informed me as we drove into the drive way Alessandro's masion

"Austin Alessandro a disciplinary man in his late thirties the current crime boss of this district, rumor has it he beats up his workers and finds pleasure in doing it, sick psychopath"

Leo read out the Mr Alessandro's report he seems fine i don't care about his personal matters.

I saw a figure approaching us as we stepped out of our ride the figure which I got to know was Mr Alessandro himself.