Taken

Emerald pov

It felt as if I was thrown into a brick wall, felt like my head was splitting, everywhere was dark hello! I said no reply, my memory was quite foggy as I began recollecting what happened my heart skyrocketed panic set in, I was in the state of frenzy, adrenaline started pumping, rushing into my brain I quickly shot up from the ground only to be drawn back to it with a painful tug at my wrist, I looked down at my wrist to see two heavy chains connected to the walls bound to my wrist, I gasped and shouted is anyone there 'hello' please help I kept on screaming until I heard a sharp hiss beside me

'smetilla di fare storie' (stop making a fuss)

hello, who are you I said no reply, are you there still no reply, I began shouting for help again then the voice spoke up, shut up save up your energy for the move, where are we? What's your name? How did we get here I bombarded the unknown voice with these questions, the voice just laughed aloud and soon it became multiple laughter, I screamed banged rattled the chains yet no one came, and their laughter didn't die down.

I stayed there for about a week, I woke up to a bright light, I had a tinge of hope in me immediately, a buff  rugged looking man in Black oddly he was wearing a mask entered the room and began accessing every female I decided to look at my companions, seeing that we haven't been acquainted yet, the sight was horrifying they were battered, girls of different sizes ranging from age to age, I didn't know when a single sob escaped my lips, then suddenly I was lifted from the floor the guy who lifted me was busy undoing my chains, while I was busy plotting an escape, immediately the chains came off I dashed for the door but landed on my butt instead, i rubbed my forehead that was getting a bruise already and I looked up to see what I thought was a wall a huge and buffier looking man, thought it was a giant looking down at me and yeah he was also wearing a mask, I scrambled away from him, but I was brought up by my hair, I tried without success to free his hand from my hair, my scalp was already getting sore, then I decided I made my move and I jabbed my knee into his precious jewel and I made a run for it, didn't waste another minute but I guess he was quite angry cause the thundering footsteps behind me was as clear as day.

please legs please don't fail me, gosh why couldn't I just be athletic I whinned almost almost I screamed as I was suddenly snatched up from my feet and huddled up on the giant shoulders I screamed for help my lungs were so sour, the giant dude threw me inside the room like I weighed nothing I rushed for the door but was slapped back down the sting on my face didn't go unnoticed the last I heard before practically saying my last prayer was

'ne abbiamo uno esuberante'.

'we have a feisty one.'

Woke up to a stinging sensation on my right cheek, the day has given in to the night , i stood at the window looking at the night sky, wondering if I will ever get out of here, reality was setting my hope ablaze, the feeling of drowsiness took over me and I gave into the darkness on the cold floor.

Weeks turned into months reality was dawning on me, soon I stopped banging on the door, stopped screaming for help and stopped crying at the top of my lungs, my hope was getting dissipated, every Wednesday of the week there's this lady always coming they called her the 'allenatore di diavoli' 

(devil's trainer).