Missing

Unknown pov

Boss is changing because of that bitch he's gone soft
I said to the others, did you guys notice the way he was acting yesterday like a mad man

A: you better stop speaking I'll of the boss in his absence if he catches wind of it you're on your own.

Pfffft how will he catch wind of it when we all here have vowed "𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑡𝑎" unless you're planning on being a dirty snitch.

"𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑡𝑎: 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑣𝑜𝑤/𝑐𝑜𝑑𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒.

T:Hey hey now do not forget he is the "𝑐𝑎𝑝𝑜 𝑑𝑒𝑙 𝑐𝑎𝑝𝑖"

"𝑏𝑜𝑠𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠.

T: We must protect the puttana or else Capo will have our heads.

A: For all we know she could be the light to our boss's darkness she could propel a heart in him she could change this sickening rule of not involving ourselves with women, "cazzo" it's been ages since a woman touched me I feel like I have gone celibate.

B: right seeing that puttana parading the house makes me just wanna fuck her till she drops, we could take turn you know if she eventually dies we'd say she died from the cold, the doctor was quack the boss would have no idea.

T: I do not support this

A: yes I do not also that is the Capo's woman we dare not touch go quench your desire somewhere else.

B: For fuck sake he bought her for "𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑎 𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑜" we can't let this continue, something must be done.

T: "𝑖𝑜 𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑢" don't even dare look in her direction remember I am higher in rank than you are if your dare I'll drag you to the boss myself.

B: Hey come-on man it's all a joke, don't tell me you took it seriously right Alessandro a joke

A: Right.

But somewhere in his dark twisted mind he was going to make emerald pay for all this threats and insults

Hours later

A young lady in her mid twenties approached him
It's been a while bullet didn't you miss me? She asked as she seductively made her way over his dick print, didn't you miss the exciting nights we had?

She slowing stuck out her tongue licking the nape of his lip

Huh? Didn't you she said as she grabbed his dick through his pants in and aggressive yet exciting manner leading him to the room he let her worship his body as they take turns through the night.

Waking up to see her gone a small smile crept up his lips as he just had one of the best night of his life cladding himself with his clothes and he was naked, searching his pants pocket he found out that his phone was gone remembering his boss's words about giving him a feedback every hour about his puttana "𝑓𝑖𝑔𝑙𝑖𝑜 𝑑𝑖 𝑏𝑢𝑜𝑛𝑎 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎!"

"𝑆𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ"

Rushing over to the hospital house he finds the gate open, What have we been attacked he asked no one in particular.

Alessandro, Tommaso, Enrique, John where the fuck is everyone taking long hasty strides into the building he finds it empty "𝑐ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑧𝑧𝑜 𝑓𝑎𝑖" where's everyone Miss Mayfield with that said he dashed hurriedly to his boss's room with two soft taps on the door probably not wanting to frighten her for no reason.

His repeated soft taps on the door turned into loud knocks pushing the door open to his bewilderment it was also empty

"𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘"

"𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑑𝑎, 𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑑𝑎, 𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑑𝑎, 𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑑𝑎,𝑀𝐸𝑅𝐷𝐴, this is bad this is fucking bad the boss would have my head, "𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑎𝑡𝑎" where's that fucking bitch I hope she has not runaway.

"𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡, 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡, 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡, 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡, 𝑆𝐻𝐼𝑇,
"𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑝"

Alessandro where the fuck are these guys when you need them.

Walking over to the bar he sees Alessandro, Tommaso, Enrique ,John all knocked out on the sofa, so this is how y'all spent your night since the boss is not around.

Aggressively shaking them awake still not budging with mischief in his mind taking the bucket of ice he empties the bucket in their faces startling them awake Immediately.

T:"𝑐ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑧𝑧𝑜" are you nuts bullet "𝑣𝑎𝑖 𝑎 𝑐𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑟𝑒"
he said as he rushed towards bullet successfully landing two blows to his face.
"𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘"

"𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢"

Slowly getting up after Tommaso's assault not minding it, Where's the Capo's woman?

A: What do you mean by that question she's in the boss's room

B: I just checked the room was empty and the front door was wide open where are the others, what about the standby guards and Rosalie isn't she around

T: she couldn't have................

A: no, no , no fuck we have to find her unless we are in deep shit

Ring, Ring

B: who the fuck is calling you at this crucial time

E: "𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑑𝑎" it's sottocapo

"𝑆ℎ𝑖𝑡"

B: fuck he must have tried calling me fuck fuck that bitch.

A: What bitch?....... anyways that not the prior thing right now what do we say to the sottocapo

T: Enrique answer the call and put it on speaker we'll do this together but only your voice would be heard.

E: okay okay!!
With shaky fingers her finally answered the call

E: sottocapo

S: Enrique where's bullet
Looking at everyone nervously, bullet looked as if he was about to pee his pants Leo's voice wasn't helping matters.

E: I don't know sottocapo on guard duty , so I can't say his exact location at the moment but I'm sure he is nearby any problem sottocapo.

Tommaso giving him the to ahead as he answered the question brilliantly.

S: The boss needs his feedback on Miss Mayfield get bullet and tell him to do it ASAP.

E: sottocapo she's okay in her room Rosalie just served her breakfast she's doing okay.

S: okay that's all, the boss said you guys could go out for the weekend, enjoy yourselves

E: oh really Thank you sottocapo We are really grateful.

With that the call ended with a heavy sigh leaving their lips

E:  boss gave us the weekend to ourselves but I guess we are going to use it in looking for the girl, we have to find her because am not ready to die I don't know about you guys but we've gotta finds the boss's woman.

T: we are going to sweep Italy if it takes we must find her first search this house thoroughly John go get the others am calling an emergency security meeting.

She must be found .

Go! go! go! go! go! go!.