𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑚𝑒

𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔: 𝑠𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑐𝑒n𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝 𝑖𝑓 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑠𝑢𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑡.
𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑁𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑎 𝑚𝑎𝑖

                                         𝑉𝐼𝑁𝐶𝐸𝑁𝑍𝑂

I just wanted to flip her over and slap that fat juicy ass of hers, the fear in her eyes as she ran out of my room was putting a huge lump on my throat I walked into the bathroom moved over to the large mirror that reflects the very reflection I grew up to hate, taking off the mask I look at the scar running from below my eyes down to my jaw line I hated the scar and I hated the person who gave me the scar.

I heard my phone ringing in the bedroom looked at my reflection once more as I walked into the bedroom. speak, okay handle it with that I hung up the phone. I don't know why when you give mutts a little taste of power they become hungry for one, Paolo is a very good example of that I guess I should pay him a visit.

My mind wandered to what my little angel might be up to as I approached my office, this house this office is a place of solitude to me and for some reason this little angel of mine is breaching that soilitude "𝑐𝑎𝑧𝑧𝑜" well I guess being a mob boss comes with a lot of advantages people sometimes wonder how I acquire so much property and workforce I own over 25 hotel suite all over Italy that are all legally licensed by the government yet I still rule in the crime world and yet with all I own and all the advantages that comes with it there's still this void this emptiness lingering in my chest.

I worked away as I heard a knock on my office door come in I saw I saw Gregorio my second sottocapo come in.

"Report Boss "

I hummed in response

" the other crime families are requesting your presence they said I quote "that you've stayed hidden for too long" you have to know your allies in the crime world"

I hummed again

"there  a 'Ballarò' been held at the Mario Monicelli 'mansione' andare giù have bene inviterei "

I looked up at my sottocapo and hummed again leave

'𝑏𝑎𝑙𝑙' '𝑚𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛'
'𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑛𝑣𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑'.

So this Is their plan to draw me out Into the open, question my identity and renounce my rule are they forgetting who I am my blood running cold rage livid in my eyes as I come to realize their cheap tricks am going to beat them at their own game, I walked over to the bar and fixed myself two shots I walked out of the office with one destination in my mind.

opening the door to her roomand seeing her sleeping soundly without a care in the world I felt jealous of her peace she enjoys her peace while she rids me of mine.

I scanned her appearance as I swore under my breath I walked over to her I laid right next to her as if knowing of my presence she rolled over to where i laid and snuggled into me her legs on top of mine her face buried into my chest I looked at her thighs and sucked in a breath, I have been with other ladies but for some reason I feel like a virgin boy with her.

I caressed her legs with my hands as I left my hands to wander up her thighs touching her ass I felt the urge to flip her over and eat her raw not caring of the fact that she was fast asleep I am starving and soon I would eat whether it pleases her or not with that I dragged my self out of her bed and her bedroom.

I walked Into my room as I took off my suit jacket I could still smell her on me I walked into the bathroom got into the shower turned on the tap closed my eyes to relish on the feeling images of emerald flashed through my mind I imagined her im different ways going down on her knees taking my dick whole in her mouth as I looked down on her I moaned as I jerked off with the thought of taking her in different positions.