𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑙𝑙

🌹 Emerald's pov🌹

He spoke words I couldn't understand he looked at me in a way I just couldn't decipher his actions goes against his very words, he came so close reaching for my face but for some reason I fear him when I think back to the things I have heard of him I guess it's better to just play my part and find a route of escape.

"𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒"

i looked at him confused do not remember doing anything take me upstairs he said, i wasn't sure how i would help him wrapped my arms around his torso steadied myself and led him upstairs,        

𝑔𝑜𝑠ℎ ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑎 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑖 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑣𝑖𝑏𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑓𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑎𝑙𝑐𝑜ℎ𝑜𝑙 𝑠𝑜 𝑣𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑑 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑡𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑙𝑎 𝑖 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑠, 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡! 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙𝑡𝑦 𝑑𝑢ℎℎℎ

I stood at his door step, well i do not want to go against his rules i was  chewing my lips so vigorously and staring at my toes i could feel his gaze boring into my head, then he sighed angel let's go in he said i adjusted myself and i went into his room for the second time the first time wasn't so pleasant i cringed remembering last time i laid him on his bed and i stood up looking away waiting for him to tell me to help him undress, i waited and waited yet no response i looked up curiously and saw Mr vincenzo fast asleep wow i guess he had much to drink but he was quite calm and collected earlier i would have missed it if not for the slight stagger in his steps and the soft breath of alcohol, damn he is goood.

I proceeded to help him with his shoes first i put them aside took off his suit jacket decided against taking off his inner shirt and his pants i located his wardrobe and gently placed his jacket
in damn this hunk is rich just take a look at the designer clothing he wears his wardrobe could  settle me for life damn i walked over to him it's quite stuffy in here i opened two of his shirt buttons and i stood up looking at my masterpiece, people do refer to me as a natural well i guess it's because of my curiousity i once asked an oldman i saw on the road with a young lady she looked like an escort i asked him how he like have sex with his old pruney dick i got an earful that day, i guessed that's why i was thrown out by the very people i thought was my family i guess not.

I looked at the black mask sitting on his face i was curious as to how he would look without it around the corner of his right i could see a lightly faded line runnng down his face into the place covered by the mask, he looked so peaceful in his sleep like a cute little baby boy i giggled with that thought i suppressed my curiousity well i guess is bed time i turned heading for the door when a hand shot up and grasped mine i quickly looked back and i was met with striking blue eyes i began to panic he suddenly pulled me in and i landed right ontop of him.

unsure of what was going on he then said STAY for tonight i tried fighting but his gripp was too hard, i thought you were drunk how is your grip this solid i grunted out as i kept on tugging at his hand finally gave up and made my self comfortable on his bed, gosh this is my first time in bed with a man and of all men Mr Vincenzo Cassano this is terrible, once he sleeps i'll quietly go back to my room i decided .

Uhmmmm *yawn* why is it so bright in here i turned around images of last night flashed through my mind whose bed is this getting up quickly i scanned my surroundings and my eyes fell on the last person i wanted to see 'sweet baby cakes' i quickly rolled off the bed tripping on the duvet why am i so clumsy how did I even sleep off i thought to myself i quickly stood up saw his eyes looking else where i looked down at my appearance remembering the silly gown i wore last night it was dropping really low and my breasts were almost popping out i quickly took care of my appearance and looked up at him then he said

"hope you had a beautiful sleep angel"

  i froze, Master it's notwhatyouthinkyouweredrunklastnightandyouaskedformyhelpupthestairsandyousaidishouldstayfotthenighgtiwantedtoleaveonceyousleptoffbutithinkisleptoffalso i gumbled up my explanation to him, nothing came out of his mouth he was overly calm he just kept looking at me.

"Come here"

i looked at him curious of what was going on in his head,

"Come here"  he repeated i took a step and walked towards him i was overly cautious of my appearance he abruptly stood up switched positions with me, this time around i was sitting and he was standing looking down on me he bent so low i could feel his breath on my neck, and he said next time you play such a stunt you will be punished severly do you understand, i was a trembling mess i nod use your words in his signature deadly calm tone Yes,

" yes what"  he shot back

yes master

"good now get out."

I literaly ran out of his room trembling with fear my mind was going awry i was going into a panic attack
𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑠 𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑎, 𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑘𝑖𝑚𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑝𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝑜ℎ 𝑛𝑜  𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑟ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑟 𝑜ℎ 𝑚𝑦 𝐺𝑜𝑑 𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑢𝑙𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑚 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑎 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑦, 𝑖 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛t 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑜 ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑜𝑜𝑜𝑚𝑒.

I slid down my door my eyes stinged as tears trickled down my eyes i looked at the dress lying on the bed peacefully i was furious scared angry my emotions were everywhere determination coursed through my being.

𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑠 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛, 𝑖 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑠𝑢𝑏𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑏𝑒 𝑀𝑟 𝑐𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑛𝑜.