Breaking rules

Vincenzo pov

I was still watching the footage, when I got a call from my sottocapo I picked the call and he said over the phone

''abbiamo Lei''

"we have her"

And I dropped the call, there was a chill in my bones this was definitely going to be fun.

I went to the bathroom and decided om a hot bath as the water hit my skin it reminded me of all the scars I acquired my back burned.

Getting out of the shower I walked into my room looking out the window I saw Eric's car pull over at the gate, he brought of the girl with him she was still blindfolded.

handing her over to Leo one of my trusted men it happened so fast the next thing I saw was her running and leo on the ground clutching his dick I grinned mischievously.

I oftentimes found it hard to sleep, so instead I stay up watching my enemies all around the world, now I have something interesting to watch I heard a knock and my door.

come in, I was sitting backing the intruder, she's in one of the room below this floor, he said and left, I have cameras in every room in case of a break in, I know the chances are slim cause no one dare to cross paths with me.

I watched her through the night she slept on the ground weird! After screaming for help she was determined and I liked that about her but sweetheart this is now you yet home taking a glass of wine my inability to sleep was making me more of a monster less of a man ditched all the pills numerous doctor's prescribed cause they didn't do shit.

Working away on my computer I spare her a glance every now on then morning finally came for a long time I felt humored I watched as she stood up looking at everywhere surprised or curious I wasn't sure she walked past the mirror only to go right back to it, it was like a movie her eyes searched everywhere looking for something perhaps I watched as her eyes lit up with a leap she dashed into the bathroom.

I guess she needs a bath, I dinged for a cup of coffee to be sent up my room I continued my search on the crime bosses as the capo del capi I oversee everything in the crime world, and as you know they are some rivals but I have my ways of shutting them up.

Rosa dropped the cup of coffee on my table and left looking back at the footage of miss Mayfield I see she's out of the shower she wore a bathrobe it was quite a reveal pacing about the room she was mysterious she looked problematic I had a written down rule for every woman I had, she's the first I brought to my lair sent Eric to deliver the note to her.

The note slipped it through the door she rushed towards the door twisting the knob to check if it was open
" Let me out why are you keeping me locked up, I promise I'd behave I'd be a good girl" I guess she said those words innocently but my twisted mind took it south.

She refused to acknowledge the letter she was quite the show and I was being humored finally looking at the note on the floor
"Am not picking it might be a bomb". Funny

Finally caved in and picked up the letter I watched keenly looking at her expression as she read it's content she looked pissed I asked Rosalie to put out a green colored dress for her no one has ever gone against me for that I was pissed she went into the dresser I shut off the screen anger bubbling in me knowing fully well she'd come into my room she's so predictable.

I watched her through the security camera at the entrance of me room she turned the knob I pressed the open button giving her access I decided to go into my dressing room..

I slipped out of the dressing room and stood at the door I watched her approaching me clueless I accessed her dress code she didn't wear what I told Rosalie to put outnher, a daring angel I thought internally, but I was pissed she literally broke the Cassano rules she crashed into me and landed on her butt, she looked confused it was as if all the loosen screws in her brain were taking up their position then she gasped ad said my name, this little one broke all my rules in one attempt, is someone breaking the rules I said she froze.

She started retreating back I took slow steps following her, she suddenly hit the wall while searching for andescape route I took that as an opportunity and I grabbed her by the neck she scratched my hand trying to free herself but that made me to tighten my hold, I could see fear in her eyes and for some reason it disgusted me, I held onto her throat brought her face close to mine I looked directly into her eyes her chocolate brown eyes drawing me into her  soul it angered me, she quickly averted her gaze, I released my grip and she immediately fell to the ground taking In as much air as possible, I sat down on my chair I looked at her as she cowered at my gaze, and I said those words Strip!!.

I am going to teach you a lesson princess.

A:N// terribly sorry about the short chappy inspirations be running from me lately