fear

VINCENZO

𝐴𝑁://  𝑀𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑

𝑦'𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑜𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖'𝑑 𝑠𝑖n𝑐𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑡.   

𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟

Told Rosa to cook something different today, something not Italian she gave me an earful of muttering before complying.

She's been like a nanny to me since I left home, she worked at the bar I first worked in after running away she was so caring she took me in over looking the times I stole lied and even ran away she reminded me of mum and I despised it, when I built my empire I took her alongside me I didn't leave her to suffer in that hell hole.

But I have become more powerful, adamant and intolerable with time, she alone knows what i truly look like behind the mask I cannot let her out of my sight I always give her a week off to see her family every year.

I heard voices in the dinning room, my lips tilted to the side at the sight of her she was growing on me and I didn't want to admit it, I walked into the room she didn't seem to notice my presence she went on with her discussion with Rosa.

Noticing my presence she gave me a slight bow I gave her a curt nod in return still yet princess didn't seem to notice my presence she was so engrossed in her conversation, what got me was her words having "HOPE".

will her being hopeful get her out of my life not in this lifetime for sure.

You're mine princess forever well until I say otherwise.

is that so? I asked making princess aware of my presence she whipped her head so fast I feared it would crack and fall off, her face held shock for what reason unknown?

She began stuttering fuck those lips, she avoided my gaze a routine I am getting sick off her teeth sunk deep into her lips my thoughts were all over the place things I wanna do with that lip she has no idea.

I  dropped the  paper on the table focusing solely on emerald I stood up from my chair taking slow strides towards her.

Her reactions towards me made me hate myself, 'she fears me' and that pains me I kept my face straight as I bent down to her level her bottom lips was locked tightly between her teeth I gently freed her lip from her teeth "𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑑𝑎" stop biting your lip princess don't let my thoughts get the better of me
I said to her I looked at her features I just looked at her for the first time she held my gaze curiosity danced like a fire in her eyes just like the first time we met.

Her hands reached up for my face I realized her motive I stopped her mid way I saw as realization dawned on her.

"I....am......so.....rrry, I........d...idn't re....aliz...e what I was doing".

she stuttered out as she tried yanking her hand out of mine.

It was just one night princess and you're already wanting more she tried freeing her hand from my  grasp her eyes widened like saucers as I pulled her into myself never make such an attempt ever again I said threateningly.

With one last glance I left her to her solitude and I also forgot to tell leo to schedule the flight for tonight I need to access the new city and know my likely customers from afar they'd definitely have some dirt under their rug and I need to stop thinking about princess all the time I need a break from her longing curious eyes, her full succulent lips that makes me wanna cave in her perfect fuck her perfect body the body of an Angel the body that makes me wanna go on my knees to worship it's curves and flaws and perfection she's a damn seductress and she has no idea what she does to me how suffocated I feel with anger when I see another male oogling at what is mine when I see another male touching what's mine it makes me want to imprint on her so that the whole world knows she's mine.