Santino

Vincenzo

Her name could not leave my mouth, despite the fact that it was Olivia sucking my dick angel was the only one invading my thoughts, Olivia her move getting on top of me but for some reason I lost interest not minding the fact that my dick was fully erect.

Leave, I said to Olivia she looked at me with a confused expression one that angel seemed to have plastered on her face but this expression was nothing like Emerald's own.

I said get out I'm no longer in need of your services I told her with a straight face

"𝒐𝒉 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆, 𝒏𝒐 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕" she replied

i felt my anger rising remembering the name angel called me, i pulled her hair back and threatened if you ever call me that ever again in any account whatsoever i'm going to relieve you of your head and you know me i won't think twice before doing so

got out of the tub dragged her by the hair into the bedroom she didn't protest, putting her up against the wall I entered her without thinking she couldn't take up my girth I fucked her mercilessly as the slut she is she moaned enjoying the pace.

After releasing, i make no mistake in releasing my seed into her I have never lost control, I sent her out getting into the shower as I washed I let the water cascade down my face.

Settling on the bed sleep wasn't coming fixing my self 3 shots I pulled them down Immediately and with that I was knocked out.

Woke up to the invitation card of the santuri annual mafia ball, I am always invited every year but I refuse cause social gathering irks me, but now they are threatening my throne gotta show them who's the Don.

Coming down the stairs I was immediately welcomed into a bear hug, his cologne was awfully familiar, no no no no I immediately recognized my embracer.

Santino? What are you doing here and we....

"𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒅𝒅𝒚, 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏? 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒖𝒉?"

What are you doing here santino I didn't request for your presence did I?

"𝒐𝒉 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅"

"And  do I need an invitation to see my friend, where's Leo by the we've got some things to catch up on".

Looking at the most annoying individual in my life despite that, he has been by with me from the very scratch of my empire

Just one minor issue he is a chronic womanizer and he attract everything in skirt, I don't want puttana's in my house santino

How's france holding up? Getting into business mood.

"𝒀𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒔𝒔, 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒔𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒉 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒆𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒓𝒔, 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒈𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒎𝒆𝒏."

We discussed as we made it into office
"𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒎 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒃𝒐𝒂𝒓𝒅, 𝒈𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒉."

Knowing fully well what his hunger meant, there's no food here you'll get what you need in a brothel my house isn't one.

I want you gone by noon with that I left him at the office.

Spent all day in the gym venting out all my anger, desperation, thoughts, thoughts of her.

I guess it's time for the world to know me, after freshening up I made my way to the library I have a knack for fiction putting on my reading glasses invading my thoughts again , I haven't seen her all day or did I scare her too much does seem hate me.

Luckily I didn't see santino he headed my words heading to the library I noticed the door was slightly ajar getting in I see the silhouette of a woman knowing fully well who that woman is.

Towering over her small frame, how can someone be so imperfect yet so perfect, she scrunched her nose a little as if smelling something upsetting books were scattered all around her a glass of water sat on the table at her left I could bags under her eyes, I guess she spent the whole day here.

I watched as she slowly opened her eyes so seductively yet so innocent "𝐶𝑎𝑧𝑧𝑜, 𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑔𝑙𝑖 𝑜𝑐𝑐ℎ𝑖 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑖 𝑠𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑙𝑎 𝑚𝑖𝑎 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑒" she looked shocked and startled.

And what might you be doing here angel, wondering how she got to know this place

"Erm i was erm just touring the place and i came across this place and i decided to just check it out"

she replied I knew immediately that she was hiding something she avoids eye contact when lying she bites her lips nervously she blinks faster and  she changes footing also.

Stand up I said to her in a Stern voice hating the fact that she's not being honest,

She quickly stood up bumping  into me i grunted from the impact I immediately held her  steadying us both she immediately jumped out of my hold.

Something churned in my gut a sour feeling at her rejection

With her been so close the evening breeze slowly brought chills into the library a familiar smell wafted into my nostrils a cologne, a Cologne i know very well a cologne I smelt on someone earlier.

I sniffed on her to make sure I was wrong but I was right Rage, I felt rage

But her confused look seethed me I looked at her in a way that spelt start talking

"it was saint he said he was a very good friend of yours i asked him to be my tour guide she spilled out."

I looked at her pissed that santino was making a move on angel wait she called him 'saint' I'm going to so fucking chop off his tongue for asking her to call him that.

I grabbed her by the waist she looked shocked immediately Wondering,  if he touched maybe kissed her, I haven't even gotten the chance to do so.

Did he touch you.

"No" she replied avoiding my gaze hating the fact that she's lying I held her chin lifting up her chin making her look at me.

"he just came of behind me we didn't have much skin contact that's all she replied"

𝒊 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒂n𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝒊 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊'𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒑 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅.

𝒃𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒃𝒚 8 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉a𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒖 I said to her tired of all the emotions I was experiencing all at once, just wanted to read a simple book.