Kiri sinks deep into the water, He stares at Swift, his eyes wide. "Don't joke about this."

Swift shoots him a memory, borrowed off the pack link.

Frost sits in his base. Ink swirls around him, the night thick with fog. A pair of wolves slip back into pack, reeking of sex and blood. An underlying scent tickled his senses.

He appears, a menacing form of a wolf, standing ar least a head taller over the tallest pack member, and a good 2 feet above these two. He gives them a toothy grin. "Explain."

They wilt, the female stammering out a few half statements.

The male sits, he flicks a piece of flesh off at the alpha male. "We went to play. Is that a against your rules now?"

Frost twists his head, watching the insulting leg twist with his head. It snaps, flopping away at a vile angle.

The male squeals in agony, his bravo gone. "We didn't mean it! It was an accident!"

Frost smiles. "What did you do?" He asks sweetly.

The female flattens herself to the ground, belly up. "We went into the sea..."

"And?" Frost prompts

"To one of the islands..." Stammers the male, he copies the female.

"Why did you go?" Frost prompts

"We wanted to try breeding a lesser species..." The female mutters.

"But it didn't work, they were terrified. So we just killed them." The male says the last part proudly. "It was easy. They only talked about us being evil demons."

Frost nods. "So you disobeyed my pack law. You pillaged, attempting rape and murder, decimated a civilization, just because you wanted to create a new thing?"

"Yes?"

Frost laughs, his tone dropping to power. "Then die."

Their breaths freeze, heartbeats suddenly missing from the din that wasn't even noticed.

Frost smirks. "Better. You killed your own kind. They are a lesser species, sure. But they were Dukari thousands of years ago. We do not kill Dukari outright. Ever. Especially not for fun."

The female dropped, mouth agape as she tried to force air into her body. "Alpha please, we didn't know. We followed you"

Frost regards her coldly. "My mind is emotionless. That's why we have such strict rules here. Do not follow in my steps."

"You kill though! You've just killed us!" The male exclaims.

Frost turned, smoke seething around him. "I do. You have emotions. You love your pack. Your people. You would scream at the agony of losing them. Every person, murdered. And then imagine its just because some pups were bored. No real reason. You posed no threats. They were just bored. Would you be excited? Or horrified to learn this?"

They both look away. "Horrified." The female admits.

Frost nods. "You're free."

She gasps, inhaling deep. She jumps to her feet and rubs against him. "Thank you alpha! I promise I won't do it again ever." She vanishes into the cloud of fog, into base.

Frost walks away, leaving the pup mewling on the ground, "Wait! Sir, what about me!"

He paused, "What about you? You nodded with her. You've made no effort to prove your guilt, you've only spoken up when it was a matter of your integrity. Are you sorry you did that? Or did you like hearing them scream?"