Heart eyes -Miguel-

Word Count: 300+

Requested: Nope

Summary: Brady gets jealous and says some harsh things to y/n.

Pairings: Miguel Mora x Fem!reader

Ages in this imagine: 18

Warnings: Harsh language, Manipulation , violence

briefing: im not implying that brady would EVER do something like this it is simply for the imagine :)

y/n/n - your nickname

Imagine type: Angst

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

B R A D Y P O V

Nicholas ugh i hate him he's been stealing y/ns attention and i don't like hen people take my girl away from me. "Thanks Nickey can i call you Nickey?" Y/n asked Nicholas who was the stunt coordinator's son "Sure you can only if i can call you y/n/n" he flirted back she gave him a warm smile.

Sighing i put my head in my hands "dude i get that you like her but she obviously likes ni-" before Miguel could finish i grab ahold of his neck in a tight grip "she belongs to me" i yell into his face as I gripped harder onto his throat.

I felt a hard punch to my face astonished I let go of Miguel as I fall to the ground my hand resting on cheek.

Y / N P O V
Oh. My. God I just punched Brady "Mikey are you okay" I ask bending down to his level "yeah I'm good" Miguel says as we hear footsteps "we saw you punch Brady y/n what the fuck" mason shouts at me "well you must have not saw that he choked Miguel" I shouted back.

He scoffs "you are such a bitch some times he wouldn't do that" mason says as he shoves past me making sure to make harsh contact with my shoulder "dick" I mumble under my breath ( love you masey poo 😋)

It had been a few months the after the incident me and the cast (other than Miguel obvi) lost contact and they had spread rumors about me.

I was lying on Miguel's bed sobbing my eyes out "babe it's okay I was there with don't care about the hate" Miguel says rubbing my back softly "but i do Miguel " I say as I shove my face deeper into the pillow.

Lolz :) BUH BYE