Prank -Tristan-

HE DONT GET ENOUGH LOVE 

Word Count:400+

Requested: No

Summary: Y/n decides to play a prank on Tristan for her youtube channel

Pairings: Tristan Pravong x Fem!reader

Ages in this imagine: 17

Warnings: Sad boi Tristan, angsty.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I turn my camera on propping it on the tripod on my desk turning it on smiling at the camera "Hey guys its y/n today I wanted to do something that's gonna get me into trouble" I say giving the camera a sinister smile "okay so im gonna put you guys here.." i say putting the camera on my bookshelf tilting it downwards to face my bed. "ok he should be here-" i say looking up a the camera before a knock at my door interrupted me.

Winking at the camera i run downstairs to the front door when i opened the door tristan stood in front of me with a smile on his face "my babyy" he says as he hugs me slightly rocking me back and forth hugging back i ask "How was work babe" i ask him as we let go of each other tristan placed his hands on my waist .

Giving me a tired sigh "Im so exhausted can we cuddle and watch a movie" he suggests giving him a warm smile I take him to my room and we sit on my bed and tristan rests his head in my lap "im gonna go to the bathroom ill be back" i tell him putting his head on the pillow beside us walking to the restroom and looking in the mirror "shit should i even do this" after a minute i decided to just get it over with after making sure my cameras were on i returned to tristan who was half asleep watching Morbius  lying on the bed next to him. "tristan" i say tristan responds with a 'mmm' like grumble "tristan this is serious" i say shaking him "what do you need beautiful" he asks " i wanna take a break" i say as nonchalantly as i could.

"w-what" he says sitting up to face me "i just don't think we work" i say looking down "Baby please did i do something wrong?" he says "your just so fucking clingy its annoying" i say which was true he was clingy but it wasn't annoying to me "oh...ill go then im sorry for bothering you" he says standing up to get his stuff "wait wait wait it was just a prank" i say trying to hug him but he pushes me off and his gaze went down to his feet "maybe we should end it" he says grabbing his things and walking out of my room i didn't follow him.

He wanted nothing to do with me

Lmao yall im dyin here I NEED REQUESTS OR SHIT

PLZZ

do you have any recommendations on other stories to make oneshots,imagines etc on

NICK FROM THE QUARRY IS UGHHH