Reading -Finney-

WD: 453

REQUESTED: no 

AGES IN THIS IMAGINE:17

IMAGINE TYPE: cute 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

FINNEY POV

My girlfriend is reading a book and isn't paying any attention to her amazing boyfriend so im trying to get her attention away from the book. "what about the future.." Her eyes go wide and she turns around and looks at him. *"I don't want to talk about the future, right now Finney" She smiles and turns back to the page. She then looks at me with a warm smile "you wanna read with me" she asks placing her thumb in the spine of the book she was reading I saw the title of the book and it read 'The Bourne Identity by Robert Ludlum' seems boring to me. I quickly get up from my seat and lay my head on her lap and she starts to play with my hair "i want to spend all the time i have left with you finney" she admits what did she mean by all the time she had left i didn't want to ruin the mood so i kissed her cheek and we laid on her bed reading well she was reading i was falling asleep.But i was happy i get to hang out with her today.

The truth was y/n would die the next day because she had a disease that couldn't be cured she wanted to spend every moment with the love of her life and her best friends but death came sooner that expected.

Finney was devastated

Every step I take, every move I make
Every single day, every time I pray
I'll be missing you
Thinkin' of the day, when you went away
What a life to take, what a bond to break
I'll be missing you

Words could not explain how much he missed her how much he missed he could hug her one last time..

It's kinda hard with you not around (yeah)
Know you in Heaven smilin' down

Finney found a note y/n left for him he couldn't read it alone so he was surrounded with the people he loved (robin gwen bruce vance)

'Dear finney if your reading those I'm either dead or you went snooping though my things :) i know your probably angry but i want you to know that i really do love you and i always will but don't you DARE keep yourself from having another girl in your life i need you to promise me you'll move on don't be stuck on me the past..take care of gwen and robin for me they don't know how to stay out of trouble i love you don't let my death be something that's gonna hold you back  from doing something great ok?'

                                                                                       - Love y/n <3

This is so bad its terrible but hope u like ittt