Beat up -Griffin-

Word Count:500+

Requested: No

Summary: Y/n catches griffin being beat up and talks to him about it.

Pairings: Griffin Stagg x Fem!reader

Ages in this imagine: 14

Warnings:fighting,hair pulling,tiny bit of self-deprication.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I was walking out of class ready to head home when I heard kids chanting 'get up!' along with 'fight!" rolling my eyes I push through the crowd but when I have a better look at the two that were fighting I realized it was a big muscled kid on top of my boyfriend griffin.

Was I surprised? No. Was I angry? definitely

People always bullied my boyfriend because he never stood up for himself when me and him started dating he always told me "you should date someone who can protect you".

Pushing through the crowd "Get the fuck off of him" i say grabbing the kid on top of griffins hair and started pulling it so he would get off and it was successful the kid was no on the ground holding his hair and apologizing to it. Bending down toward griffin I help him up.

"mon amour you face..." i say examining the cuts and bruises on his face "don't start y/n please just dont" griffin says as we walk down the hallways of our now half-emptied school "what do you mean 'dont start' griffin huh?" i say a little angry the disappointment visible on my face.

He couldn't fight everyone knew that but why not at least try?

"You do this every time y/n" he says as we drop onto the sidewalk not far from his house "because im not always gonna be able to protect you" i say irritated "well what makes you thing i need you!" he shouts at me "oh that's complete bullshit you can protect yourself griffin you just choose not too" i say rather calmly.

It was silent the rest of the way to his house it wasn't awkward nor was it comfortable. Once we got inside i told him to sit on the counter so I could patch him up "Im sorry y/n" i hear griffin say from the kitchen walking back to the kitchen where he was patiently sitting on the counter his legs crossed and hands comfortably placed on his lap.

"we both said things we didn't mean" i say taking an achol wipe out of the kit "but im sorry too i shouldn't have said what i said" i admit "dick move" we say to each other he chuckles lightly. "this is gonna hurt a little bit okay" he nods 

After that medical shit cuz i dont know 

Me and griffin were now cuddling and watching goosebumps his head lying in my lap while i played with his hair. "Did you mean it?" i hear griffin asks below me "did i mean what?" i ask confused "did you mean I could protect myself" he says answering my previous question "your not weak griffin people just say you are and you belive it" i answer instead of responding he just cuddles into me further.

Bro i honestly love angst for some reason

Lolz im gonna post ever weekend or ill try :0