Mall -Jacob-

Word Count: 300+

Requested: Nope

Summary: Y/n meets jacob.

Pairings: Jacob Moran x Fem!reader

Ages in this imagine: 15

Warnings: Naur

I hate this but my computer was starting to die so bare with me pls <3

'    '     '     '      '       '   ' 

Today i was gonna take my friend's shopping their friend was having a surprise party and they wanted me there for whatever reason so i was going to get him a present which was just some clothes because i don't know what else to get.

Walking through prada searching through every aisle trying to find something i think he'd like sighing frustrated i walk up to the cashier who looked awfully familiar but i brushed it off "Hello are you ringing these items up?" the guy asks "oh no i wanted to as for your help i have a party to go to and i don't know what to get him" i say chuckling awkwardly "oh i'd love to but i wouldn't have anyone to watch the cash register" he says fiddling with the rings on his fingers.

Noding my head understandably "oh help the girl out moran ill take over" a voice calls from the far back when the girl presented herself she had a bright smile on her face "ok thanks katie" moran hm sounds familiar  "okay well lets get lookin' huh?" he asks with a smile smiling as a response he goes to show me some other items.

- After ringing everything up-

"thanks jacob" i say grinning "jacob? howd you know my na-" i cut him of with a laugh "your nametag" he bliushes in embarrassment "Hey do you want to come along to the party with me" i say in a hopeful tone he rubs the back of his neck nervously "i would love to but-" "Jacob moran so help me if you don't go to this party i will beat your ass" katie says "ok ok! i would love to but i have nothing to wear" he says rubbing his chin.

"don't worry about it lets go!" i say excitedly he smiles grabbing his things and takes my hand.

The party was amaxinf turns out some of his friends were there too oh and he was THE Jacob moran the actor who played billy crazy right