1 thing -Mason-

Word Count : 200+

Requested: no

Summary: y/n and Mason + interview

Pairing: Mason Thames x fem reader

--------
Y / N P O V
"Hey guys I'm y/n" I say "in Mason" Mason says grinning at me "and we are here to tell you" Mason paused as he pulled the cardboard cutout onto his lap "1 thing you didn't know about us" we both say smiling Mason looking at the camera while I had my eyes focused on him.

Smirking he offers to go first "One thing you might not know about me isss..my first movie was 2012's The citizen" Mason said running his hands through his curly brown hair.

"One thing you didn't know about me iss my puppy rain likes to sleep in the fridge" I say chuckling to myself earning a soft laugh from my boyfriend next to me and the directors behind the camara.

Mason looks at me lovingly "After this you wanna go home and cuddle" he tries to whisper nodding my head we continue the interview.

It was now 11:30 pm me and Mason were lying in his bed watching hellfest cringing at the scenes where they would do something dumb or unrealistically dramatic.

"EW baby that dude face is so *gags*" mason states putting his head further into my exposed neck "don't worry darling it's just his mask" I say playing with his tangled hair pulling a few strands to play with.

That night y/n and Mason fell asleep in each other arms holding onto on another as tight as they could their limbs tangled with one another's unbeknownst to them someone may have been filming.