Back home -Vance & Finney-

Word Count:500+

Requested: No

Summary: Vance was taken by the grabber and after looking for months y/n gave up until she got a call from someone late at night when she was with her boyfriend fFinney

Pairings: Vance hopper, Finney blake x Fem!reader 

Ages in this imagine: 16    

Warnings: Mention of sexual harassment, Racism.

Prompt: "Im not asking you to believe me" "II'lllove you no matter what"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the moment y/n was watching tv on her living room couch while Finney was lying sound asleep on her lap as she played with his hair.

 She was wondering if Vance was okay just as she grabbed a chip out of the bowl sitting upright on the couch beside her she heard the phone ring in the kitchen. Pushing the bowl aside and ate the chip and moved Finney's head gently so she wouldn't wake him up. In her hand, she walked over to the phone that hung from the wall hoping it would be Vance telling her he was okay. 

 "hey, angel it's me...Vance" She heard on the other end of the phone. But what she got was a voice she didn't recognize "Stop fucking with me who is this" she said it sounded like Vance but he was assumed dead after 3 months of being taken she couldn't believe it was him "Angel it's me..i it'sreally me im coming home" he says sniffing it wasn't like Vance to get emotional but who can blame him he's been kidnapped for almost a year who wouldn't be emotional. 

"I-im sorry I stopped looking" y/n whispered into the phone feeling guilty "it isn't your fault" he reassures her on the other end "I lo-" before she could finish what she was about to say there was a loud knock on the door the girl heard Finney shuffle on the couch but he still seemed asleep. "who is it", y/n asks the person behind the door "iit'sme" a voice said behind the door smiling y/n quickly opened the door hugging the person on the other side of the door "missed you angel..so fucking much", Vance says hugging her tightly as if she would disappear if he let go by now Finney woke up as he didn't feel y/n's arms around him as he removed the cover from his torso he heard y/n arguing with someone.

Panic filled his body so he walked over to where he heard and the voices got louder the closer he got there "I can't tell nobody im back y/n" huh? "But your family would be so happy if they knew you were back" Finney spoke up behind them causing them to look back at him "Finn." Vance hugged him aggressively but finney didn't care he was back with the two people he loved most (second to his dad and Gwen ofc) "ill tell them," Vance says "no you won't know you", Finney says looking at Vance with a you-better face "im not asking you to believe me," he says looking at his feet when he let go of fFinneyafter they hugged  "we love you," y/n and Finney say looking at him and the three of them watched movies and shared LOTS of hugs throughout the night.

LOLZ this sucks ass but I hope you like it 

should I add prompts for like imagines and shit?