Chapter 10

𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚜 𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚎𝚜.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Levi's POV

" What the fuck are you doing here

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

" What the fuck are you doing here. " I seethed as Elliot leaned against the opposite wall and remained calm. Teegan was getting ready for bed as I told her to do, and now I was dealing with this idiot who decided it would be a bright idea to come and bother me.

" That's a question I really should be asking you.. capo.. " (Boss) He replied, and I sighed heavily.

" What I do on my time is none of your concern.. "

" You went from killing men in your spare time to being pussy whipped and playing family with that girl and her cat.. Sorry for being just a bit curious.. " He said, shrugging, and I did my best to keep my composure.

" Hurry up and tell me why you're here before I put a bullet in your skull. " I muttered, and he stared at me for a moment before speaking.

" The Russians want $250,000 for their next export.. "

" An extra 100 grand for fucking what. " I asked angrily, and Elliot shrugged.

" They found a man.. he worked with your father, and they're holding him hostage. They say he knows where your father and his men are based.. "

" And they want me to send 100 grand for shit they're saying out of their ass without any actual proof of them having him, huh? " I muttered, and Elliot shrugged.

" It's a possibility they actually have him. If he's useful, then the 100 grand was well spent, and they're still our "allies." If not, the money doesn't really make a dent in your wallet, firstly, and it would be a death wish to their entire gang if they sent some random with no information. " He shrugged, and I nodded in complete agreement.

" Send it. " I muttered, and Elliot nodded.

" Also.. Teegan mentioned her landlord was doing a bit of.. questioning, if you will.. About the whereabouts of the rat down the hall. " He muttered, and I sighed.