Chapter 16

𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜... 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚝.

 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚝

Levi's POV

" I want to try something, Tesoro

" I want to try something, Tesoro.. If you feel uncomfortable... stop me at any time. " I muttered as I caressed her face, and she looked up at me innocently as she listened to my next words.

" Get on your knees, baby... " I whispered, and her eyes went wide as she processed my request.. however, slowly but surely, I found her lowering herself to her knees, waiting for my next command. Fuck, she looked so fucking sexy looking up at me like this.. so innocent and willing.. I would be lying if I said it didn't make me harder.

" Good girl... " I muttered, and slowly, I began to unbuckle my belt.

" As I said, Tesoro.. you tell me to stop.. and I will in a heartbeat, understood? " I asked sincerely, and she nodded.. however, her focus was directed to my hands and wasn't occupied with what I was necessarily saying. After unzipping my pants, I ran my fingers through her hair as her eyes asked for permission..

" Go ahead, baby.. " I muttered, and she slowly pulled my pants down lower... freeing me and causing her eyes to widen dramatically.

" You've never done this, right, Tesoro? " I asked her, massaging her scalp softly to calm her little nerves, and she whispered..

" ...No, I haven't. " Perfect...

" Wrap your hand around me, baby.. there's a good girl. " I said, hissing slightly as her soft hands came into contact with me, and I spoke again..

" You can use your pretty little mouth if you want to, but I don't want you to do anything you don't feel comfortable with.. you can go at your own pace- cazzo. " I muttered as I felt her tongue around the tip of my length. Her hand moved up and down my length slowly, and before I could even think, her little mouth was already open, taking me in.

Fuck.

Leaning my head back with my hand still in her hair as I guided her slowly, I sighed heavily as my eyes closed. " There's a good fucking girl.. just like that.. just.. like... fucking that. "