thirty two

may 4th 2022

––––

sofia's eyes fluttered open, adjusting to the brightness. she looked to the left of her and saw declan cuddled up in the duvet, back turned towards her and she sighed.

she got out of bed, being careful not to wake declan up and then slipped out of the door which she is greated by maple and raffa.

"morning babies! are you guys hungry." sofia cooed at the dogs who followed her into the kitchen.

she put the kettle on and then grabbed the dog food out of the cupboard and made the dogs meals.

she sat on one of the bar stools, wrapping her hands around the mug which immediately warmed her hands up.

she went on her phone and started messaging the girls groupchat.

––––

the girls
{4 participants}

fia🤍
are any of yous busy today?

saka😇
yeah, i have training

india🐝
nope, i'm free

tal🐞
same, i'm free

fia🤍
can we go out for a coffee or something, i know dec is going to ignore me so he doesn't take his anger out on me so i think i just need to go out

india🐝
of course!!!

tal🐞
no problemmm!!

fia🤍
okay, meet at the park cafe in half an hour?

india🐝
yessir

tal🐞
okayyy
read 08:39

––––

sofia put her phone down and went upstairs. she decided just to get ready in the guestroom because she didn't want to wake declan up.

"cute fit fia." she said to herself as she put her ugg boots on and then grabbed her house keys and left.

she decided to just walk because its only down the road.

"hey sexy mama!" india said, bringing sofia in for a hug.

"hey gurls." sofia said, sitting down next to her sister.

"i heard what happened with saka." talia said and sofia nodded.

"tasha never deserved him, he was too sweet for her." sofia said as she took a sip of the warm tea india had ordered before her.

as time went on, the girls just spoke about babies, dogs, boyfriends and now sofia was on her way home.

"i'm home!" sofia said as she took her shoes off and walked into the living room and saw declan sat there with a face on him.

"why do you look so grumpy." sofia questioned and declan laughed.

"why do i look so grumpy? maybe because i woke up and you weren't home! i have been worried sick." declan snapped and sofia looked at him but he immediately felt bad.

"sorry, i went out with india and talia." sofia whispered, not wanting to make him even more angry.

"can i have a cuddle." declan said and sofia nodded. she sat next to him and he wrapped his arms around her waist, burying his head in her neck.

"i'm sorry for snapping, i was just worried about you." declan mumbled into her neck.

"it's fine bubba, you just need to talk to me about it, instead of hiding it from me, i don't care if you shout, it's just your emotions."

"i love you."