twenty three

december 31st 2021

––––

sofia was sat outside as the party was going smoothly. her back was killing her and she didn't want to bother anyone but soon enough someone she thought didn't want to be with her anymore, sat next to her.

"i'm sorry, i was cheating on you, i was talking to lauren when you were on a coma and i regret every minute of it, i shouldn't of fell for her stupid pranks and then i walked out on you because you lied but she was calling me, i would of ignored it but she will of probably found where i was. gareth also found out about it but he said we need each other but i don't know if you want me anymore. i'm really really really sorry sofia." declan said and sofia looked at him, a smile on her face.

"i know, saka told me everything but remember what you said, don't think about that, think about now. your here with me and it's okay, i was in a coma when it happened so i'm acting like it never happened, i love you declan rice." sofia said, pulling declan in for kiss.

his hands land on her waist and her hands cup his face. they didn't know how long they were kissing for but they didn't want to stop.

"i love you more sofia elizabeth southgate." declan mumbled into the kiss and sofia smiled.

"everyone is staring at us." sofia whispered as she hid her face in his neck.

"it's okay, we can stay out here to avoid any questions." declan said,. putting a blanket over her and cuddling her.

"i missed you." sofia said and declan smiled.

"i missed you too." declan said as he drew circles on her back.

"did my dad shout at you when he found out?" sofia asked and declan shook his head.

"nah, he just said that we need each other and that it will all end okay, he wants us together." declan laughed and so did sofia.

"he wants grandchildren even though talia is dating mase and is pregnant herself." sofia laughed and declan chuckled.

"do you want children?" declan said and sofia smiled at him.

"yeah, with you." sofia said and declan kissed her forehead.

"i love you and i'm sorry about everything." declan said and sofia sat up, wincing in pain but brushed it off.

"stop saying sorry or i'll slap you."

––––

a/n; Zoe Hague is Talia Southgate who is dating mason :)