four

july 20th 2021

––––

sofia groaned out of annoyance as no-one answered her messages. she was on the beach, a cocktail in one hand and her phone in the other but she felt alone because bukayo is asleep on the sunbed and she hasn't heard from declan since yesterday.

"DECLAN, YOUR GOING TO GET THAT!" mason shouted at declan who laughed and sofia stared at declan.

"that top should be on the floor." sofia said to herself but it was a bit too loud because declan heard it.

declan took his tank top off and sofia almost choked on air after watching it.

"DEC, CAN I HAVE THE TANK TOP." sofia shouted and mason made smooching sounds.

"oi mate, shut up, and here you go." declan said, throwing the tank top to sofia who smiled at him whilst she put it on.

she had her sunglasses on so declan won't be able to notice that she's staring at him but mason notices.

"FIA, WHO YOU STARING AT?" mason shouted and sofia looked away.

she saw that her dad has messaged her but to be honest, she didn't went to speak with him. gareth is very harsh on sofia and wants her to be the daughter he wants and not her own self which means she's never actually had a boyfriend.

"what you thinking about?" bukayo said and sofia shook her head.

"nothing." sofia smiled and bukayo gave her that look.

"fine, i just want my dad to chill out, he wants me to be this perfect daughter but i'm not. i don't want to do football, i want to model, he's fucking ruining me." sofia snapped and took a swig of her drunk.

"tell your dad, if he blocks you out of his life, so what? you have more people that will support you than force you, trust me and also dec is staring at you." bukayo said and sofia immediately grabbed her phone and started messaging her dad.

she smiled as she sent the message and then looked up at declan and saw him flexing his muscles.

"fucking hell, i'm a bit hot, jesus christ."