two

july 19th 2021

––––

sofia was past the point of being tipsy but she was loving it. declan's hand on her thigh, rubbing his thumb across it and mason smirking at declan.

"sofia, slow down on the drinks." mason said and sofia rolled her eyes.

"your worse than saks." sofia slurred and bukayo just laughed.

her phone started ringing to she grabbed it and answered the facetime, her head was leant on declan's shoulder.

"uh sofia elizabeth southgate, why on earth are you with a guy that's not saka?" gareth said sternly and sofia giggled.

"dad, it's only dec, he's my best friend." sofia slurred and gareth stared at her.

"sofia, declan is off limits and declan, i suggest you get off my daughter." gareth warned before ending the call, declan moved away, not wanting gareth to do anything.

"what did i tell you." bukayo said and sofia death glared him as she got up, stumbling a bit and then with staggered steps, going over to her bed and getting some water.

"i hate my dad, i hate everyone, except maple." sofia slurred as she tucked herself into bed.

"me and mase will go, bye guys." declan said and bukayo sighed after they left the hotel room.

"sofia, come here." bukayo said as he went and sat sat next to sofia and hugged her.

he heard sobs escape her mouth and his heart broke for his best friend.

"my dad always ruins everything, i hate him, i fucking hate him." sofia sobbed and bukayo nodded.

"how about we go sleep and tomorrow spend the day at the beach?" bukayo suggested and sofia nodded.

"i would love that, i can stare at fit guys."