thirty

may 5th 2022

––––

sofia got her and declan's house ready because the whole gang have decided to come over. she quickly hid the ultrasound picture that she got from her scan yesterday.

at the scan yesterday, sofia had found out she's 7+3 weeks pregnant. her and declan have decided to keep it between family and friends and not tell social media until it seems right to announce it.

she heard a knock on the door which meant maple and raffa went crazy, making her laugh. she opens the door to see bukayo crying.

"saks?" sofia said so confused but she opened her arms for bukayo.

they just stood at the door as bukayo sobbed. sofia didn't know what happened but she knew that it had to be bad.

"what happened b?" sofia said softly as saka pulled away from the hug.

"tasha left, i woke up and she was gone." bukayo sobbed and sofia just hugged him.

"it's okay, she doesn't deserve you, she has been such a bitch lately." sofia said as she pulled away from the hug, letting bukayo come inside.

they both go and sit in the living room and just cuddle. she knows how this feels and she wants to do everything in her power to make sure that he is okay.

"HEY GUYS." india shouted as her and mason walked into the living room.

"hey guys." sofia smiled at the pair who sent a confused look.

"don't ask, he just needs comfort." sofia said and india smiled so did mason.

"i will do anything to protect him honestly, can someone past the remote, he is kind of asleep." sofia laughed as mason passed the remote and sofia put the match on.

as she watched the match go on. west ham were already 1-0 down and because of the score from the last game being 2-1 means that west ham were loosing unless someone scored.

the game ended, sofia's heart broke seeing declan crying. she knew how hard west ham have fought to get this fair and they have just been knocked out.

"god, dec is going to be crushed." india said and sofia nodded.

"he's going to ignore me for the next few days because of this." sofia said as maple and raffa started barking.

sofia was sort of trapped his bukayo's grip but once she successfully got out, she wanted to go see what the dogs were barking at.

"did you loose your ball?" sofia cooed at the dogs as she got the ball from under the drawers in the hall.

"FIA, CAN WE ORDER MACCIES?" mason shouted and sofia walked back into the living room.

"yes please, i'm craving one."