twenty eight

may 3rd 2022

----

it's been a chaotic last few months with sofia and declan finding a new house together and then mason finding himself another girlfriend called india as him and talia weren't working out but india is now sofia's best friend other than bukayo.

over the past couple off weeks, sofia had noticed that she's constantly throwing up and she's gone off most of the foods she loved. she didn't expect to be pregnant until she checked her period app to reveal she's a month late so she calls india in desperate help.

"hey gurl what's up?" india said and sofia took a deep breath.

"i think i'm pregnant." sofia says and india gasped.

"SOFIA! YOU BETTER NOT BE JOKING!" india shouts and sofia shakes her head.

"my period is a month late, my breasts are hurting, i'm throwing up constantly, so i'm going to do a test and go on a walk with maple and raffa." sofia said and india nodded.

"good idea, let me know if you are or not." india said before they bid there goodbyes and sofia did the test and then went on the walk like she said she would.

----

declan was sat on the sofa, staring at the positive pregnancy test that he found on the kitchen counter. he knew it had to sofia's but he had no clue where she is but soon enough she walked through the door.

"oh hey baby." sofia smiled as she went to hug him but he stepped back.

"your pregnant?" declan said as sofia looked at the test and gasped.

"dec, i'm sorry, i didn't know i took the test and then went on a walk. if your not ready i understand, we don't have to keep it." sofia said but declan just picked her up, his hands landing on her bum and spinning her around.

"we are going to be parents!" declan says as he kisses sofia.

"i thought you were mad." sofia said as she jumped down and hugged him.

"how could i be mad? i can't stay mad at you for more than 1 second." declan says and sofia chuckles.

"i love you." sofia says as declan smiles.

"i love you to infinity and beyond."