twenty five

january 6th 2022

––––

declan and sofia were on the date that declan has had planned for months. he knows how much sofia loves pottery so for the date, they are at a pottery place.

"why aren't you letting me see what your painting on the vase." sofia complained as declan laughed.

"because it's for you and i'm almost done." declan said and sofia kept complaining.

"right, right, i'm finished." declan said, showing sofia the vase.

the tears welled up in her eyes as she read what it said.

'will you be my girlfriend?'

"yes, yes, i will." sofia said, getting up off her seat and going over to declan and kissing him.

"do you want to write yes on it so it makes sense?" declan asked and sofia nodded.

"okay guys, place your stuff here to dry and they'll be ready to collect in a few days." the women said and both declan and sofia got up and handed the stuff over.

"have a nice day!" the women said as the newly couple walked out, holding hands.

as they decided to walk there, they decided to walk home instead of ordering a uber.

"your so cute." declan said as he took a picture of her posing and she laughed.

"your cuter." sofia said as she walked over to him, and kissed him.

"come on, let's go home." declan said as he held her hand and they walked home.

"i love you boyfriend." sofia said as she stopped declan and cupped his face.

"i love you more girlfriend." declan said, placing his lips on hers.

"ew, what a pleasant sight." mason said as he pulled over after seeing them kissing.

"fuck off mase."