twelve

september 1st 2021

––––

sofia and declan were sat in the storage room and obviously they were locked in there but sofia was just crocheting something since when she got locked in, she had her crocheting bag.

"what you knitting?" declan said and sofia moved her glasses up her nose a bit.

"a baby cardigan, my friend is having a baby and i'm going to her baby shower in a few weeks, oh that reminds me, can you come with me, i told her i had a boyfriend but like i thought i would have one by now but i'm single." sofia said and declan smiled.

"so your going to ask me to be your fake boyfriend?" declan said and sofia put her stuff away sighing.

"no declan, i want you to be my real fucking boyfriend, i fucking love you and i want to be with you." sofia said before slapping her hand across her mouth.

"oh god, dec i didn't mean it like that, oh i'm sorry." sofia said, declan didn't say anything.

he lifted her chin up, forcing eye contact and then smashing his lips onto hers, she instantly kissed back.

"i love you but let's go on a few dates before we are in a relationship." declan whispered and sofia nodded.

"uh dec." sofia said whilst trying to contain her laughter.

"what's up angel?" declan asked but sofia just laughed.

"you've uh, got a bit of lipstick on your face, it's clear we've been snogging." sofia laughed and declan just wiped his lips.

"happy now?" declan sarcastically said as the door opened.

"oh, sorry uh gareth is looking for you dec." bukayo said as the awkward tension risen between the trio.

"i better go, i'll see you later." declan said and sofia nodded and she stood up.

"not today sof, wait until he's okay." sofia said as she contemplated talking to bukayo.

she truly missed her best friend.