nine

august 25th 2021

––––

sofia couldn't believe what just happened. one minute she was talking with bukayo and now she's sat in the park with maple lay next to her feet, along with 2 suitcases which had all of her stuff in.  she is calling declan who isn't answering and she's sobbing, her mascara running down her cheeks but then her phone screen went black.

"for fucks sake." sofia said to herself as she cried even more.

meanwhile at declan's house, he's fast asleep on the sofa but he immediately startled awake by his phone. he stared at his phone, seeing all the notifications from sofia and started to get stressed when sofia didn't answer.

"raffa, i'll be back soon okay?" declan said as he put some joggers on, not even caring about a top and ran out of the house and to his car.

he checked snap maps and saw that sofia was at the park 2 hours ago so declan thought she would still be there which she is.

"SOF? SOFIA? FIA? FIFI?" declan shouted as he ran through the park and then saw that sofia was on a bench. the guilt in him was rising rapidly.

"fifi, i'm sorry, i fell asleep and i was in a deep sleep, i'm sorry." declan said, sitting next to her and hugging her.

she didn't say anything but sobbed. declan rubbed his hand up and down on her back to try and calm her.

"what happened, why are there 2 suitcases." declan whispered into her ear, making sure she knows that he's here.

"he said that it's best if i move out because it's not good for his feelings and i forgot i had no car or i would of drove to yours but you weren't answering your phone." sofia said as declan hugged her tighter.

"i'm sorry fifi." declan said and sofia smiled at him as she pulled away from the hug.

"it's fine, as long as your here right now to rescue me or i would of walked to yours." sofia said and declan laughed.

"dec, your shivering." sofia said and declan sarcastically gasped.

"oh i didn't notice."