Chapter 33: Berserker Noble Phantasm (Part 2)

Börja om från början

Khiry: Can you fix up the house?

Khiry #2: Sure.

Khiry #2 then went to the cabin as the group started to gut the giant chicken, then they cut it into 8 big pieces. Khiry then brought up the book & absorb all 7 of them, leaving a chicken breast for them.

((Like this.))

Khiry then created a small tornado to carry a fixed log cabin. They then entered as Khiry & Wyndia entered the kitchen.

Khiry: Alright, Let's make some small filets.

Wyndia: Yes.

Khiry & Wyndia are the big chicken breast in small portions. However...

Wyndia: I didn't think we make that much.

Khiry & Wyndia looked at the plate of chicken breasts as if it is a model of a pyramid. The father & daughter then look at the big chicken breast, which was half. 

Khiry: Guess we won't need any more chicken meat. I should be worried about the spices.

Khiry then absorbs the half chicken breast in the cookbook. He then grab the flour & spices & mixed them together. He heat up the oil, drench the chicken with the mixture, & fried it.

Wyndia: Waku waku.

The plate of fried chickens is model as a pyramid.

Khiry: Fried Chicken from my world with fantasy.

Wyndia is happy as they all took a bite.

Wyndia: This is a miracle. & delicious!

Khiry: I should grow some & make curry.

After a while, Wyndia fell asleep as Khiry then brought out the map again.

Khiry: This is a plan, I am proposing. 

The three of them are paying attention to him.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Wyndia picking a weapon

It was nighttime & two figures are on a cliff. Blaze & Khiry are looking to see if Naofumi is there with his group. Khiry then checked his watch to see it is 8:20 PM. He closed it to wait as they saw a light in the forest. 

Blaze: It looks like they are here, Master.

Khiry: Yeah.

Flashback brought to you by Chibi Khiry & Chibi Blaze