Initiation

Y/N POV

I leap over a tipped over tree. I smile as the trees blur past. But I slide to a stop coming face to face with sleuth of Ursai. The Major stands on its back legs looking at me with hate.

Y/N: "Hey come on now. There's no need to fight."

It roars sending the entire sleuth at me. I sigh slightly crouching.

Y/N: "Your funeral."

The first Ursa brings down its paw, which only makes me smile. It slows down allowing me to simply step to the side to dodge. I flick its face making it slowly split open. I take a couple steps getting in front of the second Ursa.

I tap its chest instantly making it start to cave in. The third Ursa's claws make their way to me. I redirect its claws making them slowly tear through the fourth Ursai. The fifth Ursa tries to flee. I walk to it picking up a stick. Wedging it into the ground it slows impales its own head. Time starts as all the Ursai burst into dust at the exact same time.

Y/N: "Didn't stand a chance."

I eye the Major who's seething with fury.

Y/N: "Just you and me."

It roars at the top of its lungs before running towards me. I reel back my fist when I see a massive black blob in the distance followed by small explosions of light.

Y/N: "That can't be good."

I run towards the action coming to a cliff face. Looking around I see my friends struggling with both a Deathstalker and a Nevermore. I narrow my eyes as lightning crackles around me.

Ruby POV

I scream in frustration blindly firing Crescent Rose.

Ruby: "This dang bird's relentless!!!"

Weiss: "Tell me about it!!"

She fires a blast only to do next to no damage.

Weiss: "We need to ground it if we wanna take it down!"

Yang: *reloads gauntlets* "Easier said than done!"

Blake: *clicks gun* "If anyone's got any bright ideas, now's the time to share them!"

Jaune: "Look out!!!!"

I look being met with a hailstorm of Nevermore feathers. 

Ruby: "We're doomed."

I brace for pain when for some reason the feathers just disappear.

Weiss: "What just happened?"

Our attention is pulled to the side where we see the Nevermore has been turned into a pincushion with its own feathers.

Yang: "How did-"

A squeal is heard. Turning we see the Deathstalker with its own stinger embedded in its head.

Blake: "Anyone else confused?"

RWY: "Very."

Voice: "Come on guys."

We turn once more, this time seeing Y/N sitting on a broken pillar with one knee to his chest.

Y/N: "If we don't hurry then Ozpin might count us dead."

Jaune: "When'd you get here?"

He only smiles.

Y/N: "I've been here this whole time. You were just so busy to notice my presence."

He stands up.

Y/N: "Now you guys wanna argue, or you wanna finish initiation?"

He hops down and begins walking away. We all tilt our heads when he looks over his shoulder at us.

Y/N: "Well?"

We all shrug joining him. But as we walk I can't help but notice something. Y/N's shirt moves just right enough to reveal three long tears. Almost like they were made by claws. I take a look at the Nevermore, there's no way, right?

3rd POV

The nine heroes leave. But as they do the Nevermore's body crumbles enough to reveal its talons. Looking at them blood can clearly be seen drenching the tips.