31

L U C A S        S A N T O R O

My body exits her bedroom, and I fled straight away to my office up the stairs.

I can tell from the look on her face I left her in, that she is confused on what I mean by a 'new type of drug'.

But, its simple. Killing.

Giavanna is a strong woman, but her addictions press her down.

She takes drugs, alcohol and cigarettes in spite of releasing her pain. And when she does this, it pains my heart.

So, I'll make it my mission that she will overcome this, and be painless with something else. 

Soon later, I entered my old office that I used a few years ago. It opened to large, wooden double doors. Bookshelves crowding the walls, up to the ceiling, and a wooden desk presented in the middle.

I sat behind my desk on a black, leather chair and pulled over my laptop and some files to flick through.

I need to begin finding a lovely kill for her to commit to begin her journey with the Mafia.

She will probably hate me for this, but I'll always love her.

She's my little devil. And I won't let that go.

I lifted open my laptop screen and started to open some tabs, looking at security cameras, and files.

A gush of wind flows to my face as Marcelo forcefully slams open the double doors.

Papers flick off the desk.

Fucking dumb bitch.

"Jesus fucking christ Lucas, that woman is insane. I walked into her room, and she clawed me to the floor, plus her face looks half dead. Have you seen her fucking eyes?" He blurts out all in one breath, and panting with his hands resting on his knees.

I lift my head up and my eyes start to deepen inside of him.

"Don't speak about her fucking appearance. She's a drug addict." I growl, throwing my pen to the desk.

I hear him mutter something under his breath.

Even though he is my brother I could easily shoot him down right now for fucking disrespecting my girl.

Bitch.

"What do you want?" My tone asks, through anger.

He sits down infront of my desk.

My eyes watch his movement, closely.

I cross my arms and lean forward.

"Adrian and Thomas are still here. Threats are being made towards us, that if they don't have Sebastien, they will simply take Giavanna." He says.

I chuckle, hitting my head back.

They really think they can capture my little devil?

What a shit show.

"What?" His eyebrows furrow together, confused at my laughter.

"You really think they can get Giavanna. What a shit threat." I reply.

Marcelo rolls his eyes, "They also have new machinery."

"What type?"

"MFE Machine riffle. The one you've been working towards for months."

It takes me a moment to enter that information into my brain.

I've been working towards that riffle for many months. Its been my dream, because with that. You can get anything. Its so mighty powerful.
And I don't understand how the Russians or French own it.