21

G I A V A N N A          A M A T O

I sit on my unmade bed. 

Do I call him? No. I don't. I'll call him later. I need to put my boy issues aside.

I need to sort the security out. I need to study. I need to meet up with Vivvian. 

I enter the closet and find myself an outfit for the coffee trip with Vivvian. Since the outfit that  I was currently wearing was styled by fucking Lucas. With a thong which is now all the way up my ass.

I picked out a black tube top, black joggers and a black blazer. 

Soon later, I was at the coffee shop with Vivvian

We took a seat outside, and Antono sat in the car parked on the drive right next to us.

Staring at us.

"So, bitch, what the fuck happened?" She straight away asks.

My mind was completely broken on trying to figure out where to start.

It's been a long month.

"It something to do with my father and mother. He was in the Italian Mafia. And loads of Mafia's want me because of them. But only the French and Italian actually know what I look like."

"WHAT?" she screams, standing up from her chair.

"Bitch, sit the fuck down." I hiss.

She sits herself down and glares at me weirdly.

"So, where have you actually been?"

"French Mafia Leader's House." I sigh.

"I heard they are all hot as fuck. Is he? I mean French. That accent..." She chuckles.

"They both are hot, I have a thing with Sebastien at the moment." I smirk and take a sip from my coffee.

"Whose Sebastien?"

"French."

She nods.

This conversation goes on for a while as I tell her all the details about what happened. Since, I trust Vivvian with my life. Plus she deserves to know everything.

___________

I only just got home from my date out with Vivvian, and when I came home my room was clean. Thank God. I stared at it for a while. Thanking whoever cleaned it.

Then I come back to reality to realise that I have to call Sebastien at some point.

I don't even know if he is alive or not.

I called Sebastien's number.

My phone rings. 

The rings spread through my ears. Mocking me for calling after Sebastien again.

But I love him. He got shot twice because of me. I love him. It's been one day.

"Hello. This is Mr Auclair speaking." comes a french voice from the phone, but I knew it wasn't Sebastien it was Thomas, his brother

"Can I speak to Sebastien?" I ask, my voice shaking a bit.

"Is this Giavanna?" He questions.

"Yes."

Nobody speaks on the phone until his voice appears and my heart starts beating again.

He is alive. Thank God.

"Giavanna." He whispers, and I could hear his heavy breathing pass the phone.

"Are you okay?"

"Am I okay?" He huffs, "Of course I'm not fucking okay, they have taken you and you allowed them too. You fucking moron." 

I take in his words. They sink into me.

"Sebastien, I'm sorry. Please."

"No, just no, stop with the feeling sorry shit. I don't give a damn. YOU MADE THAT DECISION. I HOPE YOU FUCKING REGRET IT. I HOPE LUCAS TREATS YOU LIKE SHIT. YOU DESERVE ALL OF IT. YOU DESERVE THE TRAUMA YOU HAVE. THE ADDICTION. GO PIPE UP ON YOUR DRUGS. DO IT."

The phone beeps.

The call ends.

I just want the floor to cave in and swallow me down into hell.

Tears don't form down my cheeks. Instead, blood pours down my lip. I bit my lip so hard. I wanted pain. I deserved it. Didn't I?

Well, that's what Sebastien said.

Alcohol.

Drugs.

Cigarettes.

Before I know it, my bedside draw is open, and a white substance enters my throat.

More of it enters. I admire it going down. I love it. The feeling. The outcome. The taste.

He told me I deserved this trauma.

He told me I deserved these addictions.

He told me to go do it, right now.

He wanted me to.

I open more. I swallow more. I want more. 

I walk downstair into my kitchen. My hands connect with the bottes filled with alcohol. 

Whiskey. 

It tingles down my throat. The expense of it. The desire of it. The warmness of it. All of it.

More of it enters my throat as the time passes by. 

More of myself begins to be swallowed by the demon inside of me.

He told me I deserved this trauma.

He told me I deserved these addictions.

He told me to go do it, right now.

He wanted me to.

I take more pills. Happily.

I drink more substance. Happily.

Giavanna is gone. The devil is here.

A/N

I know this is shorter, but it's because the whole aspect of this chapter was Sebastien and Giavanna's phone call so it wasn't much, sorry!!

Bye lovlies !! Xx