22

G I A V A N N A          A M A T O

"Giavanna is awake."

"Get Lucas."

I steadily opened my eyes to the view of bright lights shining in my eyes.

I felt unusual. strange. defeated. weak.

My body took in the atmosphere surrounding it, and I realised that I'm in the hands of the hospital.

Memories sink into my head of last night. Sebastien calling me. Telling me I deserve it all. And my last memory being opening my drawer full of drugs.

I vanish out of my thoughts to the presence of the room.

"Mrs Santoro?" A nurse repeats, hovering over my body.

My mouth doesn't respond, instead my facial expressions do it for me. 

My eyes are spread out. My mouth gawps wide open.

Lucas Santoro has not just claimed to be my Husband.

"Mrs Santoro?" He repeats.

I nod at him, so he knows I'm okay but I'm definitely not okay.

The nurse removes himself from my view and lifts the bed up so I'm sitting up.

My eyes take in the aura of the room, and then they connect to a figure running in full speed towards me.

Lucas.

Lucas Santoro stood there. Eye bags overtaking his eyes. His hair scruffy. And he is wearing the same clothes I last saw him in.

"God, you fucking worried me." He mutters and comes up to the side of my bed.

"Worried you?" I chuckle, "Why do you care." 

He glares at me, and I roll my eyes.

As if I would believe he cared about me. All he cares about is that his little toy doesn't die.

"So, where is the doctor? I need to get out of here." I speak, whilst looking around the room.

"You'll be living with me and having a doctor there." Lucas clears his throat and stares at the nurse.

The nurse leaves.

"No." I state.

"Giavanna, this is what it has come to." He stares at me, "You having a drug overdose is not happening again."

"A drug overdose? I did not have a drug overdose. I know what I'm taking and how im using it." I huff.

He doesn't respond, instead he walks round to the other side of the bed to take a seat on my bed.

"Amore, I want to keep you safe." His hand moves closer to mine.

I roll my eyes at him and respond, "You want me as your stupid fucking pet. Not to keep me safe." I nearly yell at him.

The air feels tight and closed up.

Get me out of here.

"I'm not weak because I'm an addict. I'm a strong woman."

"I know you are." He stares at me deeply.

"Just let me go to my own place. Please."

He thinks for a moment. I can tell, as his eyes wonder around the room.

It took a couple seconds until he spoke again.

"Fine. But. Antono will still be with you. And no more drugs and alcohol around the house." 

I contemplate to argue, but even if I was at his house, he wouldn't have any alcohol there either. And I could easily sneak some in my own home.

"Done." 

He sighs and stands up. 

"I'll go and check you out, change into these." He passes me my clothes from yesterday and closes the blinds.

I change into the clothes, which reeked of alcohol.

Soon later, Lucas comes in.

"I forgot about that." He says as he smells the air.

He takes off his blazer. Which revealed his black shirt and his hot ass muscles.

But i can't drool over him. So I move my stare.

"Put this on instead, don't wear those clothes." 

He hands me over his black blazer. 

"Turn around then." I glare at him.

"Right." He whispers and turns his body around to the door.

I take off my clothes and slide on his blazer, which was massive over me. And is reached down halfway to my thigh so, my ass was covered. Then, I did the buttons up. 

"Ready." I speak.

He turns around.

"Are you okay?" I ask, whilst staring in his eyes.

"Yes. I'm fine."

"You don't seem fine. I mean, look at you. You look dead." I gesture to his face.

His eyes widen slightly, but he manages to keep most of reaction sealed.

"I've just been working a lot." 

I nod. But secretly I know he was worried about his pet.

"I'll get you a wheelchair." 

"No, Lucas, no wheelchair." 

"Yes. You're recovering from a drug overdose." 

"Luc-"

His large body already walks out the room and brings in a wheelchair for me.

"Seriously?" I rage.

"Get in." He says.

He's actually serious about this.

"Come on."

"Fine." I roll my eyes and sit in the wheelchair.

His head mounts down beside my ear and I felt his breath upon me.

"You know you like me riding you."
He huskily whispers.

I sprout a little smirk from my mouth and he drives me away down the hall.

Riding me? Oh, please.

__________

Soon later, I was back in my own home.

Lucas hired myself a doctor, so now I have one of them roaming around my home which is stupid.

And Antono is still here. Which is also stupid.

"So, that same hot dude is saved you again." Vivvian smirks as we lounge on my bed.

"Again? Bitch he never saved me."

"I hope you realise that Lucas dude is the one that called me to help you when you were drunk the other month." She scoffs.

"What? Your joking?" I gasp in shock.

"Nope, that night when you were drunk, he was the man that called."

That night when I was drunk. Lucas was the one to save me from that man. Lucas killed that man for me.

Fuck.

A/N -

I may not post once a day as much since I have school again, but vote and follow to motivate me ;))

Bye lovlies!! Xx

And follow my tiktok
@ wattpadxem4475