9

G I A V A N N A       A M A T O

Overall, I have accepted this is my new life. And it's hell.

"Right, now let's go to the gun range." My trainer says.

I follow his lead to the gun range, which I did use quite alot when I was little, so it should be fairly easy.

I pick up sound-proof headphones, and chose a gun to use. 

"Right, hold the gun just like I told you." my trainer says, right before I put my headphones on.

I gripped onto the gun and my index finger hovering over the trigger. My head low. My eyes pierced at the target in front. 

*gunshot*

The bullet hit right in the centre of the target. My headphones slide off.

This bitch can shoot.

I must admit, I was very happy about hitting that target, perfectly.

"Damn, Giavanna Amato, you have her genes." he exclaims, staring at the target. His mouth wide open.

"Her?" I ask, my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Oh, sorry, I- I mean your father." he stutters, stepping back.

"No, you didn't, tell me what you meant." I step closer to him.

"Sorry, Giavanna, I can't." he shakes his head.

Then, I hear a cough from behind. I roll my eyes and look to find Sebastien walking up to us.

"How are you two getting along?" His French accent never fails to turn me on.

I already feel wet.

"She is inpecable, she just shot this on her first go." He points to the target.

I roll my eyes.

"This trainer is saying I have amazing genes from my mother." I puff, "She could barely handle my father in the Mafia. What is he on about?"

Sebastien eyes widened. His nostrils flared up. His head tilted to the side.

Fuck. What's going on.

"What aren't you telling me?" I ask

"Nothing. I'm just shocked this fucking trainer of yours is a blabber mouth." he grits through his teeth, his eyes now on my trainer.

I look over to my trainer and there was a shadow of panic written on his face.

"So, you are hiding something? Who is my mother?" I ask. 

"Giavanna, get to your room." he mutters, still not looking at me.

"No, tell me who the fuck my mother is."

"Giavanna. Get to your room." anger expells in his voice.

"Sebastian Fucking Auclair. Who is my mother?" I step closer to him, so does he.

His pupils stare into mine.

From the side, I hear my trainer rush out the room.

We are alone. Fuck. What if he kills me?

Our lips centimetres apart. Oh, fuck me. He is hot. Really hot.

But I'm fighting with him. And he kidnapped me. So I can't kiss him. I just cannot.

"Giavanna. Your room waits for you." he carries on.

"Who is my mother?"

I can feel his breath on mine. My stomach fluttered.

"Sebastien."

Our lips so close. TOO close. 

All you could sense was our breathes. But then you could sense something much more.

Memories flooded me of the club a couple nights ago, as we clutch onto each other's lips. His hands slowly travelled to my waist. His lips covered my mouth. 

I made an entrance for his tongue to slip in, and he moaned into me. My heart raced. Why the fuck am I kissing him. 

I'll deal with the consequences later. This feels like heaven.

His hands reached lower to my ass, and he picked me up, slamming me into the wall. 

"So, fucking good." he sighs, clutching onto me. 

I nod, while still attached to the kiss. 

His tongue tasted the whole of my mouth. Top to bottom.

It then became a passionate kiss. He leaned more onto me. I felt a buldge through his shorts.

Getting hard for me, again?

After a few more moments, he pulled away. His hands still glued to my ass. I could still feel the buldge against my thighs.

I cant imagine how crazy I look right now. But I feel amazing.

All he did was smirk.

I just kissed a French Man. I'm overwhelmed and he is smirking.

"So, who is my mother?" I chuckle.

"Your mother is a demon." he says and walks out.

Moments later the trainer rushes back in.

You have to be kidding me.

What just happened.

"Want to carry on with the guns?" He questions.

I need,

Alcohol.

Drugs.

Cigarettes.

I need,

Sebastien on me again.