A Deadly Dance - Oli x Martyn (Angsty romance?) - RSMP

Rats!

Feat me making Oli look way cooler than he actually is.

Warnings: Death (not graphic at all, only really hinted at and spoken about), knives, threat I suppose, kind of a hate kiss???

Word Count: 554

-

Olivesleepy was slain by inthelittlewood.

Martyn panted as he caught his breath, wiping the blood from his chin.

He heard slow, sarcastic clapping behind him and froze.

He turned around reluctantly and saw-

Oh.

Of course.

Trash Rat.

"Wow, Martyn. I can't believe you'd do such a thing."

Martyn scoffed. "And what's that supposed to mean?"

"It means," spoke Oli, holding his grubby paws behind his back as he turned away from the other. "That I am in pure disbelief that you would take the life of a poor, innocent rat like that."

Martyn's tail flicked in annoyance.

"You told me to!"

"If I told you to jump off a cliff, would you?"

"Probably!"

"Oh, Marty." Martyn didn't need to see his face to know that he was smirking. "Dear, sweet Marty."

"You'll be blamed for this just as much as I will!' Martyn was starting to panic now as he stepped forward.

"Will I?" Oli turned around, smiling. It wasn't a nice smile. "Look at the death message, Marty. You killed them." He cupped his own face, fluttering his eyelashes. "I'm just a sweet, innocent, onlooker."

Martyn let out a low growl-like sound. "You little-"

He lunged at Oli, who easily dodged out of the way.

"You don't get to live in the streets of New York for as long as I have without picking up a few tricks, you know, Sunshine."

He tried again, and missed, again.

"Is that all you've got? I thought you've taken on cats before?" The trash rat's yellow teeth showed as he grinned nastily.

Martyn decided to try a different tactic. He lunged forward again, but when Oli jumped backwards, he stuck his leg out so that the bleached-blonde tripped, and when he was about to hit the ground he caught him by the neck of his shirt.

"Wow,"

Oli's smirk was gone, replaced with surprise. But not for long.

"Impressive, Sunshine."

Martyn scowled, fishing out his knife from his back pocket and pressing it against the other's throat. "You won't get away with this." He whispered.

"Taking yet another life? You're not gonna look good, you know."

"I'm already a criminal, what's one more crime?" The blonde hissed.

"True, true. Go ahead, then. Do it." Oli shut his eyes and tilted his head back, that stupid smile still not gone.

It was only then that Martyn got a proper look at him.

His grey fur stuck together in clumps, his face covered in dirt and his whiskers bent. Bleached blonde locks fell over his face, matted and tangled. There wasn't a single item of clothing on his body that wasn't almost ripped to shreds.

It was disgusting.

And yet, Martyn found himself doing something that surprised both Oli and himself.

Instead of making a move with his knife, he leant forward and pressed their lips together.

Oli's breath hitched, before he kissed back.

The kiss lasted a few moments, and it was furious with passion. When they pulled away, they were both gasping for air.

Oli studied Martyn with narrowed eyes. "You're playing a dangerous game, there, Marty."

Now it was Martyn's turn to grin.

"Maybe I like the taste of danger."

And Oli smiled a genuine smile, wrinkling his nose as he did so.

"Now, scram, Trash Rat, before I change my mind."

-

This plot appeared in my head whilst I was trying to sleep

Sorry it's kinda short

What's their duo name, please?

-Lavendar <3