Us Alone - Divorce Duo (Comfort) - DL

Divorce Duo, let's go!

Just to clarify, I am wholeheartedly on Pearl's side of things, but I thought this would be cute. :)

Warnings: None, I think. Except from complaining. Oh, and extremely mild pain.

Word Count: 393

Cleo sipped at their tea as she listened to Scott ranting. She winced slightly as they felt an unexpected jolt of pain. Goddamn it, Martyn.

"-But it's just so stupid!" Scott was complaining. He flinched. "See, there she goes again!"

He turned around and shouted to no-one in particular, "I GET THE MESSAGE, PEARL!"

He scowled. "I swear to God, if she starts with that powdered snow again... And she has!!! Of course she has! If she's going to torture me, she could at least try to be original."

Cleo walked over to a chest and handed Scott a few pieces of food, as was instinct. He thanked her and ate them.

"Don't you ever get mad at Martyn?"

Cleo hummed. "Yeah, of course I do, but I'm not really all that bothered. I guess at the end of the day, I hate him, he hates me, he's an idiot, and that's that."

Scott nodded in agreement. "I swear, whichever Watcher decided to put us with those two ... I'm gonna fight them. I am! I'll storm right out of these stupid barriers, and I'll give them a piece of my mind!"

The ginger chuckled as they sat down. "That's brave."

"Yeah, well it's just not fair. They left us all on our own! They didn't even care! This whole world is just stupid."

"Hey,"

Cleo stood up and took Scott's hands in hers. "They don't matter. Those Watchers can stick their rules where the sun don't shine, because we've taken fate into our own hands."

She looped one arm around the other's waist, and began to travel across the wooden floor, spinning or dipping him or changing direction ever so often.

"Those two cheaters can do whatever they like. Martyn could take enough damage damage to kill me, and I wouldn't care. Because you're my soulmate, whatever this bloody game tells us."

They leant down to press her forehead against Scott's. They put out their little finger. "Forever?"

Scott wrapped his around hers.

"And always."

Well, there you go! Divorce Duo aren't my favourite ship, but that was really fun to write!

Bye!

-Lavendar <3