Love Is All We Need - Broken Hearts' Club (Fluff) - DL

It's been a while!

I'm working on multiple other oneshots that I hope to get out to you guys soon, but for now, have some Broken Hearts' Club fluff!

You can interpret this as platonic or romantic or any way you please.

Word Count: 264

-

Martyn hummed to himself almost inaudibly, trying to figure out a tune that he had just thought of.

He twirled his finger around a string of his hoodie as he began to tap his foot in time to his humming, the engine of the car providing a good background beat.

He was brought back to the real world when he felt a small pressure on his lap. He looked down and felt a small smile come to his face.

Pearl was called into a ball - well, the best she could under the restraints of her seatbelt - with her head on Martyn's leg, hugging Tilly close to her. The blonde found it rather ironic how such a little psychopath could look so peaceful.

As if she had read his mind, her face twisted into a smirk.

Of course, she could torment Scott even in her dreams.

While Martyn was thinking this, he felt a weight, this time on his shoulder. Ren, too, had fallen asleep.

He looked adorable, the way his tail sleepily thumped against the car seat in sync to Tilly's, his sunglasses falling off of his nose.

Martyn chuckled quietly and laid his head on Ren's. He interlaced his fingers with the dog-hybrid, and ruffled a hand through Pearl's naturally multicoloured hair, and let the rhythm of the engine lull him to sleep.

It was easy to forget, at moments like these, that the three had been brought together over hatred for others, over a lack of love.

Now, that was all they had.

Love.

For each other.

No matter what form it came in.

-

Who was driving the car?

I have asked myself that question multiple times.

-Lavendar <3