𝟎𝟓 || 𝐈 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐀 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐈𝐝𝐞𝐚

Start from the beginning

But I was too drunk to care.

The music was loud, making me move my body in the rhythm. I just closed my eyes and surrendered to the moment.

I feel happy and free for the first time in a very long time.

I felt hands sliding down my body, grabbing me by the waist. When I managed to focus on the man, I saw that he was one of the guys who came to our table earlier.

I never bothered to remember their names.

I couldn't focus on much other than that he was tall and his body was strong. My hands wrapped around his neck as I made sure to slide my hands on his biceps. Yes, he has nice muscular hands.

I smiled, starting to dance with him, turning my body with my back to him so that my back is against his chest.

My arms wrapped around his neck, resting my head on his chest while his hands wrapped around my waist, pulling me to him, his head now in the crook of my neck.

We were both so freaking drunk.

I rubbed my body against his, enjoying the moment until my eyes landed on Maddox.

And he was staring at us with eyes dark as death, his whole jaw was clenched and I can see his hands curled up in a fist.

He was getting out of control and of course, I am drunk enough to think that it would be fun to play with his nerves a little more.

I deviously grinned and without taking my eyes off him, I began to rub my body against those guys behind me, slowly starting to go down in the sexiest way possible without breaking eye contact.

Maddox followed every move, his eyes darkening more and more and his gaze becoming even more murderous while I was enjoying myself way too much. I can feel that the guy behind me was enjoying it as well.

With the same slow and sexy movements, I stood up with an even bigger and more satisfied grin I winked at Maddox before turning my back to him and facing the guys I was dancing with. Without a second thought, I kissed him, closing my eyes and pulling him closer.

The guy pulled my body to him, deepening the kiss but it was nothing of what I expected. He enjoyed the kiss but I didn't. His lips against mine, his hands on my body. Something just doesn't feel right but I still let him deepen the kiss.

And just then my body was roughly pulled back and Maddox was standing in front of me with a look that would make the most fearless man afraid of him. He looked like an animal that would do anything to protect its prey.

His body was tensed and ready for the men in front of him to make one wrong move and that would be enough to end his life.

The guys stayed silent. He was staring with a wide-open eyed full of fear, frozen in place with raised hands.

Maddox then just turned to me, roughly grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the exit of the club leaving the guys in the middle of the drunk crowd still frozen in one place.

Maddox was making his way through the crowd, not caring who is he pushing away. He's furious, to say the least, and I'm more than happy about that so I let him drag me out of the club with a big victorious smile on my face.

I can't say that this kiss was the best I've ever had, but it was definitely worth it to see Maddox's reaction.

After we got out of the club and the fresh air hit my body I felt even dizzier than before.