𝟎𝟓 || 𝐈 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐀 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐈𝐝𝐞𝐚

Start from the beginning

Until they were stopped by Maddox.

He stood in front of us, stopping the guys with his hand. His jaw was tight, and he was looking down at them with a cold stare ready to kill them if one of them dared to take one more step toward us.

Not to mention that they look like fucking kids compared to Maddox. I think one punch from him will be enough to bring them into a coma.

The guys backed away immediately, raising their hands in defense before looking at us in confusion.

''What the hell are you doing?'' I yelled pushing Maddox away and he moved his attention from them to me, clenching his jaw even tighter ''They're with us''

He didn't say anything, he just kept staring down at me with the same cold look, breathing heavily like he was trying to control himself.

I can feel the tension between us or maybe it's just because I'm drunk as fuck, but his eyes... his eyes were trying to say something to me, something that Maddox was so hard trying to cover up like the big Alpha male he is.

"Look, big man, I don't know what you think you're doing, but you won't ruin our night " Tamara interrupted out little moment, taking a few steps towards us, but she stumbled and Thank God I was able to catch her before falling on the ground.

She looked at him as if nothing happened, leaning on me "Nothing will happen to Allyn, so stop ruining everything'' she scolded him and I wanted to laugh because she was drunk and barely talking while he still looks like he wants to kill us all.

Maddox looked at me one last time before pursing his lips into a straight line, stepping back, making way for the guys to take their seats at our table, while he returned to his usual position, but this time he turned his body towards the table so he could see everything.

Once Maddox was away from me I can finally breathe without having fucked up thoughts in my mind.

Also, I'm happy because that's a victory against Maddox for me and he doesn't like that, I can see it written all over his face.

I took a deep breath, turning my back to him so I can look at everyone else, putting a big smile on my face, "Shots for everyone" I yelled happily, and then everyone started cheering and clapping, raising their glasses.

I'm going to need more than shots if I'm going to survive the night and those judgmental looks from Maddox.

That's why I drank yet another shot. Again and Again.

I can't remember the last time I was that drunk

It was really hard for me to assimilate what was happening around me. There were people, drunk people around me and it was hot as hell in this crowded club.