In a flash, the elder vanished from his room, Jungkook’s book lying on the floor, in the exact direction where the elder just ran.

Bastard! His actions are getting worse as days pass by.

Last week the pretty boy was craving for a chocolate cake in the middle of the night so he went to the kitchen to get some, but he found Taehyung already sitting on the counter, chocolate smeared all over his mouth and grinning like a fool when he saw the pretty boy. Jungkook forced him to make one for him as well and when he was finally finished baking the cake, Jungkook’s craving was long gone and he was sleeping.

The elder acts like a complete idiot during the day but when the nights kick in, things happen. He always asks about how jungkook spent his day, what more cravings he had and were any of them left unattended then he asks about the baby, his munchkin. When the day finally ends and they head to Their bedrooms to sleep, he always kisses Jungkook’s forehead and wishes him...

Taehyung  cares. Jungkook knew that he cares about him, scratch that, he knew  that the elder claims to love him but these acts make him think a lot about everything.

And jungkook was scared that thinking will end up As feeling.
________
“What is this party about?”

“A farewell party. Nikki is moving back to japan.”

“Moving back?”

“Yeah. He’s half Japanese actually.”

Jungkook simply hummed in response and continued walking with him till they found their selves standing in front of a huge house. It looked quite nice and peaceful from the outside. Taehyung pressed the doorbell and then they waited. The door opened, accompanied by very loud music. Hmm. It was not so peaceful from the inside.

“taehyung BUDDY! YOU MADE IT!” A man shouted from the stairwell. The pretty boy didn’t even realise when they were pushed inside the house. Jesus, there were too many people here.

The man jumped from the stairs, landing on the floor on his feet. Oh my, he  was handsome alright. Light brown hair, sea blue eyes, broad shoulders and wearing casuals which clearly highlights the muscles he was packed underneath.

“nikki! How are you doing? Still jumping around I see.” Taehyung said sarcastically which made his friend snort. They gave each other a manly hug and then nikki turned to the pretty boy

“And you must be jungkook, right?”

The pretty boy pulled out his hand for him to shake.

“Yeah, I am. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” He looked at the pretty boy  as if he had grown two heads. “man, rule number one. Never give nikki handshakes, he likes hugs From pretty men.”

The next thing jungkook knew   that  he was  getting a strong whiff of a cologne strangely mixed with lavender. Nikki broke off the hug, eyes already grown big in shock and fixed on the pretty boy's stomach.

“Dude!” He gasped. “You didn’t tell me you were actually bringing two people. You got him knocked up.”

Taehyung laughed nervously. “Surprise?”

Nikki turned around and faced the crowd. “WE GOT A PREGGO IN THE HOUSE!”

The whole crowd started cheering.

He was definitely Taehyung’s friend. Jungkook could clearly see the resemblance now. Crystal clear resemblance. Nikki introduced them to more people. Some congratulated jungkook, some kept staring at his stomach with bulging eyes while some half drunk people actually knelt down in front of him and rubbed his stomach, hoping that a genie would appear and give them three wishes.