Chap 34 The wrong one

Start from the beginning

I guess he went back home, so I changed into something more comfortable and walk over there.

I should be resting my feet but I am not about to let him get away with this.

Knock! Knock! Knock! my knuckles repeatedly hit against the door waiting on him to open it. My right foot tapped on the wooden floor getting impatient waiting for a whole fifteen seconds.

Lifting my hand to bang on the the since he didn't hear my civilized attempt, "open the door Lily" I heard his deep faided voice.

If I knew the door was open I wouldn't have knocked in the first place, "give me a minute, just finish taking a bath". I sat on the couch waiting for him realizing how different over here is, I don't know if Miguel change up some things but it's more of a modernized masculine design.

"Eh emm!" He stood at the bottom of the steps with just his towel wrapped around him, I was so busy scrutinizing the place I didn't hear him come down.

"H hey, am...I came to talk to you for a minute please" come on Lily get yourself together, it just he's practically naked with his dick twitching, nothing to feel horny about, gosh I need some dick, what if we just fuck and go our way.

Dam! who am fooling that will never happen, "Lily, what you wanted to say" crossing his arms over his chest. Have muscles flexing and the water running down his abs glistening was not helping and again...not to mention his third leg swinging like a leaf in the wind with every move he make, lord help me please.

I guess he saw my legs crossed at my ankles squeezing them together his lips parted into a smile. Now his chest was a few inches away from me.

I looked up and he looked down, "sweet p if you want me all you have to do is say so", ooh sah...his deep voice always fiddles  with my hormones.

"I didn't come for that Miguel" I whispered feeling so vulnerable, I hate how he can read me like that.

Looking back up in his eyes I can tell he's disappointed probably hoping that I would give in, "come" Miguel held on to my hand and guide me to a cozy little corner with the fluffy fury chair and pillows to sit down.

He dragged a short stole to sit down opposite to and then took my left feet on his lap and started to massage on it. These are the things I miss so much, his spontaneous, selfless and loving ways.

"Talk to me baby" he continued to rub and kiss my feet without taking his eyes off of mine, trying my best not to look at his wood laying on his leg like log. One wrong move and his bulbous head will be exposed.

I've decided not just to confront him but to first lay everything that is on my mind since this is the first time we're talking face to face since our breakup, "Miguel... I do love you and always will, that's why how you handled the situation fucked me up so bad, but I am ready to move on from that. I have forgiven you the day I came over here, however that does not mean we are just going to bypass everything. Let's take our time work this out like adults because we have a baby on the way in almost five months".