Potter Vault and Proprietary Manager,

Griphook

"Aunt Petunia, I'll be heading off to Gringotts after breakfast. Would you like to join me, or would you prefer to stay home?" He asked, causing the woman to look up from the paper.

"I'll join you to the Alley, but I'll be doing some shopping." Petunia spoke in a casual tone.

Nodding in reply, Harry hurried and ate finished his breakfast. Standing from the table he would kiss his Aunt on the cheek, stoop down and do the same to Maisey as she ate her breakfast, and proceed back to the Master Suite of the manor.

Half an hour later, after showering and dressing in dark-wash jeans, a dark green polo shirt, with the first button open, and his dark maroon robes, his House Crests displayed proudly on his right breast.

Finding his Aunt in the family sitting room waiting for him, he smiled as he came into the room. "Are you ready, Aunt Petunia?" He announced himself.

She returned his smile as she stood and nodded, his letter in hand, as she walked over to him. He offered his arm, promptly leading them from the manor and down a cobbled road a few hundred feet. Reaching a pocket in the wards meant for portkey use, she offered the letter back to him.

Taking hold of the letter, he spoke clearly, "Time is Gold."

Having said this, they were hooked behind their navel, and the world spun out of focus before they were deposited across the street from the bank.

Leaning down slightly, Harry would kiss his Aunt on the cheek lightly as she let go of his arm. "Have fun shopping." He said as he began towards the Gringotts building.

============================

The Greengrass family were going about their morning as normal, Lord Cyrus Greengrass enjoying an egg and bacon sandwich with a strong green tea as he read the morning paper. His wife, enjoying her breakfast of fruit. And his daughters eating their respective breakfasts. Although, Daphne enjoyed a cup of coffee in the morning as she wasn't a 'morning person', whereas Astoria Greengrass enjoyed having a full English breakfast with a cup of milk.

Tipsy, one of their house elves, stepped beside Cyrus, holding up a letter. "Master, a letter from Gringotts." It said in a squeak.

"Thank you, Tipsy." He said before opening the letter, reading it.

Lord Cyrus Greengrass,

We at Gringotts request an audience with yourself and Heiress Daphne Greengrass.

The requested meeting will be held with Scion Harry Potter in regards to the Line Continuance Stipulations of the Potter-Greengrass Alliance Agreement of 1702.

Potter Vaults and Proprietary Manager,
Griphook

Looking up from the letter, his eyes found his eldest daughter, knowing this day would come eventually. "Daphne, we have a meeting at Gringotts this morning. We'll leave after breakfast."

"Alright, dad." Daphne said from behind her coffee, her eyes closed as she was still waking up.

After a few sips of her coffee, her eyes opened, finding her father. "This doesn't have anything to do with our Alliance with the House of Potter, does it?" She asked, her parents having told her everything she would need to know about the family alliances from a young child.