go go go go!

Soo Dambi  looked at her laptop and phone constantly as kpop blared from her speakers.
"21 seconds until release! I have worked so hard for this day" she bit her yogurt tube excitedly.

"AHK!" She screamed, pressing her desired tickets.
She typed in her credit card information as fast as she could. She grabbed her stuffed animal as her phone and laptop loaded

"COME ON, COME ON, COME ON!!!" she screamed at the screens.

You have successfully bought the following: Front row tickets to "Stray Kids."

She glanced at her phone

You have successfully bought the following: "Stray Kids" Lovexstay fansign.

Dambi screamed and kicked her feet excitedly as she allowed her body to move from side to side.

Oh lord. How she was so excited.

She smiled and glanced at her tickets in amazement.

Finally, she can see them for once.

-Background of Dambi

Soo Dambi is a high school student, age 18, a huge Stray Kids and kpop enthusiast.
She has a job at a nearby cafe.

She has the stereotypical 'rich' kpop stan room.

Her bed lay in the middle of her room.
On the left side of her bed was her tall bookcase of albums and lightsticks, and binders and extras were down at the last space.

Next to her bookcase was a desk. On it lay her trusty laptop, a case of her makeup, including her bias' line of makeup, Hwang Hyunjin.
More extras and a mouse and mouse pad.

On the right of her bed was a closet.

In her closet, her clothes hung satisfyingly. At the end were boxes used and unused.

Boxes of makeup, posters, and clothes she no longer wears.

Though her room has the stereotypical bookcase, Dambi hung no posters
Above her bed was a window. She covered it well during the day.

Her mother and father are divorced. She is an only child and has two friends, Daehyun and Chaewon that lived down the street since they were little.

__

Please check out my story: SMYLM!
it's a story about a young boy whom gets sold to the kpop industry.
What will his life turn out to be like?

thank you for reading!