Chapter 35

Kelly's POV

It was so dark. There wasn't anything here. I could hear noises, but I couldn't make out what they were.

"Hello!" I tried. I figure that maybe something will respond. Kind of creepy to think about, but maybe.

"Hello!" I tried again.

"There's no need to yell dear." Came an angelic voice behind me.

I spun around quickly and still couldn't see anything. It was pitch black.

"Who are you?" I questioned the mysterious voice.

"You know me," it said from behind me again. How could I know? It's not like I actually knew that many people.

"Where are you?" I asked this time. Maybe she'll answer that.

"Right here." She said and this time when I turned around there was literally an angel, or whatever she is, behind me.

"Not an angel." She said with a smile. "I'm Luna, the Moon Goddess."

"What?" I said confused. I'm not part werewolf, why and how is the moon goddess talking to me?

"Dear, just because it's not in your blood to be a werewolf, doesn't mean you can't mate to one, and meet me." she says with a giggle.

"But why?" I asked. If she was meeting me, that meant I was dead right? I may not speak to many werewolves, but I know that they can't actually speak to the moon goddess, not unless they were on their deathbed or die. And that's still rare.

"You are dying, yes. But I can stop that from happening." She told me grimly.

"Obviously I don't want to die!" I said loudly. I probably shouldn't have raised my voice.

"If that's your choice then I will make it happen," She said sternly, "But listen to me carefully. If I send you back, you will no longer feel the mate bond. You are mostly gone to that world right now. Since you haven't fully died yet though, Xavier will still be able to feel the bond."

"Well I don't need the bond. I know he's mine." I told her. I'll always remember that he's mine, as I am his.

"You'll forget most of this my dear," She said sadly again, "Everything from the past few months w ill be gone, you will be back to your werewolf hating self."

"But Xavier knows right? He won't forget?" I ask on the verge of tears. I may not have actually liked him at the start, but I've grown to care.

"He will not forget the mate bond, no." She tells me, this time with a smile. At least she can smile about something.

"You've made your choice then." She states more than asks. I guess she does know what I'm thinking, so that makes sense.

I slowly nod my head with tears in my eyes.

"I'll see you again. I hope it's not anytime soon though." She says and waves her hand. I don't even have a chance to say anything before I'm left in the dark again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I open my eyes and this time instead of blackness, it's super bright. I groan and shut my eyes extremely tight.

"Turn the lights off." someone next to me growls and I stiffen. I guess I wasn't paying attention before, but I can tell now that it's a werewolf. Once I feel that the lights are shut off, I slowly peel my eyes open.

The ceiling is white and it smells like chemicals. Hospital, that's where I am. I can feel all the wires and tubes connected to me. I can also feel that my abdomen is bandaged and in a lot of pain.

I look at who's beside me and notice that he's staring directly at me.

"Are you ok? The doctor is going to check you over." He rushes out. I just give him a confused look.

He doesn't see it as he's already moving out of the way for the doctor to check. When she comes to my side, I can immediately tell that she's a wolf too and glare.

"How are you feeling?" She asks calmly, "Any pain?" 

I don't say anything and I still glare at them. There's four people in the room other than myself, the guy that was next to me when I woke up, the doctor and then another man and woman standing off to the side. 

Who are all of these people?