Chapter 30

Xavier's POV

I had people out searching for any sign of anything. I was even helping. Eventually one of the trackers found something.

Alpha. He mindlinked me.

What? I responded.

We found something.

With that I started running in their direction and got there in about 2 minutes.

"What did you find?" I said.

"There's a bunker here." He said and pointed to what looked like just a bunch of trees.

"Where?" I growled getting impatient.

"It's underground Alpha. That's why it's a bunker." He told me and shied away. He seemed scared for telling me that.

"Get the warriors ready." I told him. "I'm getting my mate back."

"Yes Alpha." He said and went to tell the head tracker. I might have to offer Tarah that position if my mate really is here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The warriors were ready and so was I. Before I bring them into something that might not be necessary I'm going to go in with 4 as back up and scope out what's going on. I'm bringing Tarah with too because she's a pretty decent tracker and she might be able to smell things before any of the rest of us.

"Stay alert. I want no mistakes." I tell them.

They all nod their heads and we start to make our way in. One inside and the door shuts it's almost pitch black. Luckily with werewolf sight I can see just fine, but that's not helpful. Not when you're going against werewolves. I'm assuming, I don't know who took my mate.

We make it through a hallway and into a bigger room. All of a sudden the lights turn on. There's about 6 people in front of us. 

"Well, took you long enough to get here." The one in the middle said. He looks familiar but I can't put my finger on it. "I was starting to lose hope that you'd come for her."

"Who are you?" I questioned.

"Oh my dear boy, you don't get to ask questions in this situation. You, get to listen."

I growl at him loudly. I'm an alpha and he's a rogue.  He can't make me do anything.

"Oh and my sweet Tarah. You brought them right to us. Just like you were told."

I look at Tarah and growl again.

 I would have immediately killed her if it wasn't for the fact that she was crying. I may be a cruel killer, but I'm not heartless, I'll figure it out soon enough.

"Where's my sister? You said if I did this I could get her back!" She yelled at him with tears running down her face.

"Right here." He said with an evil smile and nodded his head. One of the males on his right threw out a girl, an almost dead girl. 

She looked just like...