Chapter 32

Xavier's POV

As soon as he told them to go get her, I told my warriors to come in. I couldn't risk her being hurt at all. 

The guy that Mason told to go get Kelly was about to leave I lunged at him. I can't let them get to her. 

Yes, I said Mason. I remembered what had happened. His mate, Cheryl, was a rogue and had tried to attack me during my first shift. I wouldn't have even noticed her if she didn't try to fight me. So out of instinct, my wolf took over and killed her. 

Anyway, I lunged at the guy and shifted mid-air. This room was huge so I wasn't worried about space. He didn't have time to react and I managed to clamp my jaws around his throat and tear it out. He was dead. 

During that, everyone else started to fight. I could see mason just barely avoiding any damage done to him. It's time to end this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kelly's POV

We made it to the door that was keeping us locked away. I made sure to keep Katherine behind me. I just got her and I don't want to lose her yet. 

 I pulled the door open slightly and peeked out. It was a massacre. So many people were fighting. I sniffed the air and quickly realized that it was Xavier's pack fighting against the rogues that had us.

"Wait here." I whispered to Katherine. I was going to go end this.

"Wait." She said and grabbed my arm before I could leave.

"What?" I asked.

"Please don't get hurt. Somewhere out there, your mom is waiting. She'll want you back in one piece." She said. Even though she didn't know my mom was her, she still had that motherly instinct to protect me. 

"I promise. I'll stay in one piece." I said and hugged her. 

Before she could respond I turned around and opened the door to mayhem once again.

I saw a wolf coming towards me, and by the smell it was a rogue. I dodged him quickly and changed into my vampire. If I want to get out of here alive then I'm going to need her help. 

Since there was no one else coming after me I had time to think about what to do. I need to find the guy that's keeping me here. Although I had no idea who he was or what he looked like. He was always in the shadows when he would come to see me.

I have no idea what to do!