𝟯𝟱: 𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿

𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 ─ 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲'𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'

'𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'

"Mama, why are you getting married again?"

"It's kind of complicated my love but it will make sense to you later."

"But don't people only get married once?" The girl's mother let out a deep breath before looking at her daughter with a smile

"Lamb, come here, let's give your mama some space so she can get ready okay?"

"Okay, auntie Seul, can I bring my Barbie?"

"Of course, you can, let's go look for Penny okay?" The girl nods

"Iseul, you are a lifesaver."

"Oh don't worry about it Anna, I'll keep her busy while you get ready. Besides, Lando has been spamming me in need of my attention."

"He's such a child." Sienna smiles as she watches the girl and her four-year-old child go leaving her with Charlotte who was helping her dress up.

"You look so good Bells, I should marry you instead of him." The girl laughed

"Please, I think you and Charles would have to battle over that."

"He doesn't stand a chance, he'd just sit in a corner and cry while I show you off."

"I- I can honestly see it."

"Are we shit-talking my brother? I think I should join."

"Well, if it isn't our F2 champion and future f1 champion, when did you fly in? I thought you wouldn't make it."

"No way I'd miss your wedding even if this is the second time."

"I'm grateful to have you here, honestly."

"You should be, I'm the best Leclerc."

"I stand corrected, the best Leclerc will be Sienna but right now, Alanna is the supreme one." Charlotte spoke up

"Speaking of Alanna, where's my niece? I haven't seen her."

"She's with Iseul and Lando, her second parents. It's like I don't exist when they're around."

"They're pretty cool people though, an F1 driver and a Kpop Idol and Model? You don't see that often do you?"

"Okay Archie, I see your point but her mother is a literal superhero, is that not enough?"

"Superheroes aren't real though." Sienna sticks her tongue out as Charlotte zips up her dress making her stand straight

"I think I gained some weight."

"You're a mother, it's normal."

"Archie, who has arrived so far?"

"All 22 drivers and their plus one along with Daniel, Scotty, the whole Prema team, Mattia, Frank, Seb and his wife, and a few others including her royal highness."