𝟭𝟮: 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲

𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 ─ 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚'𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠'

'𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠'

"They're kinda endgame for me in a way."

"It's always the rivals yes Bianchi?"

"Of course it is, I mean look at her. She's the only one that can put these boys in their place especially Charles." He replied with a smile watching as Sienna stood her ground in her argument against Charles, kissing his cheek just to spite him returning in his uproar

"How much would you bet that they end up together?"

"Are we really betting on your son, my Godson's, love life?"

"Like you weren't thinking about it." Alejandro nudged the younger

"Fair. I think they would eventually piece each other up."

"I think we have to push them a bit."

"Not too much, don't want to scare them away from each other." Jules laughed

"Are you guys setting up my daughter with Leclercs' son?" Isabella walked towards her husband along with Pascale with snacks before sitting down and calling the kids

"Why not Bella, they'd be so cute together-"

"Ah, don't push it Alejandro."

"They would be cute." Pascale spoke up

"I know. However, we don't know what the future holds. We'll wait and see."

"I want to be the best man for Sienna."

"What's a best man?" The children had already caught up to their parents up on the hill with snacks in their hands

"They're very special people at weddings idiot." Charles replied

"Don't call me an idiot.

"Why not?"

"Because I would hit you." And so she did causing Raffael to sit in between them and Arthur to distract Sienna

"Why do you want to be my best man uncle Jules, I'm not getting married am I?"

"No, not yet Anna. You have a long way to go."

"But you haven't answered why you want to be her best man. I'm her best friend."

"Arthur I'm her bestest friend."

"Is that true Anna?" The seven year old asked with a slight frown

"Never, you're my best friend. Uncle Jules is just playing around!" She hugged him tightly as Jules played hurt and Charles rolled his eyes, scoffing.

"Ouch Anna, that hurt."

"I'm sorry Uncle Jules but Arthur is my best friend."

"Not you getting rejected by a child."

"Oh shush, we'll see who walks her down the aisle."

"It's gonna be me." Herve spoke up

"I'm her own father but you guys won't let me walk with her, unbelievable."

"Yeah yeah, whatever."

————

That's was years ago.

Now Sienna laid in the hospital bed in pain. She didn't know how she ended up there but looked towards the faint voice of a man and a woman talking in front of her opened door. The man looked over.

"Gosh Anna, are you okay?" He pushed her hair back but when she tried to speak, she soon realised that she couldn't due to the tube stuck in her mouth.

She nods carefully before he places a kiss on her forehead.

"Why didn't you tell me, you tell me everything." He asked sadly while raking his fingers through her messy curly hair. It looked like he had been crying.

His radiant blue eyes now decorated with red streaks and swollen eyes. The care and worry was still there like it had always been. That's the only way he looks at her.

Her hands drift down and he follows before shaking his head and looking away. It had slightly shocked her, the answer that is. But that was what she was waiting for. Her eyes brimmed up with tears spilling out of them.

The door opened once more revealing Arthur and Raf.

She looked at Max and he shook his head again. They didn't know, he knew she didn't want them to know.

Everyone came to see her, to see how she was doing. Even some of her LA friends flew down to Monaco to see her but he didn't come. The 'cause' of all this didn't even show up once.

It hurt her of course, in the worst ways possible.

"Anna, you need to sleep."

"No, he's coming. I know he is."

"Anna..."

"No, I know he will. He's always there when I'm hurt. He might act like he doesn't like me but he'll be here. He cares about me."

"Anna, that's enough."

"No, I don't-"

"Anna-"

"Just this once? I know he'll show up-"

"Anna,That's enough!" Isabella yelled. She barely yelled at her children so you could tell the shock in her when her mother yelled

"He won't come by Anna, he won't. I know what happened, I know everything. For your sake, to keep you safe, I'll keep quiet but please stop being delusional. I have had enough!" her eyes tarter to water "I love you Anna, I love both you and Raf but I can't keep up with you if you won't help yourself too."

So she came to terms with herself. She was going to go on with it. Without Charles in her life as support because she had her mother, her brother, Max, Esteban, and Arthur.

She built herself back up the moment she left the hospital. She started to eat again, she started to take care of herself more too until it happened.

Germany 2020