𝟵: 𝗠𝗮𝘅-𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻

𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 ─ 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲'𝗳𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀'

'𝗳𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀'

Growing up Sienna looked for other ways to keep her busy so she wouldn't obsess about F1 when her mother wouldn't let her get too close. She soon enrolled in ballet and gymnastics just to keep the busy schedule and get her as far away as the track as she could get which wasn't much.

Despite her love for Formula, she still loved her ballet and gymnastic classes and the gossip of middle school girls that never failed to amuse her. She managed to get top 3 at 3 different national ballet competitions which Pierre, Arthur, Esteban, and Raffaelle would never fail to watch and cheer her on live. Sometimes Anthonie and Charles were dragged along to watch.

Her ballet did come to use to her a lot when she started filming due to having flexible roles and she became more thankful for them when she had remembered gymnastics. With those two skills, she was flexible, agile, and most importantly steady.

One of her biggest stunts was on her first horror movie where she had to fall down the stairs. Sienna was a horror movie guru. That's how she made her name.

At 21, she had already starred in 9 horror movies, 3 thiller movies, 3 action movies, 2 animations, 1 musical, and one adult show for their second season.

When she was announced as a character of everyone's favourite show Euphoria, you could feel the energy, both positive and negative, radiating off the media.

Some believed she shouldn't do it because she was 'too pure' despite a few heated scenes she had on the show while others said it would be a huge change and they'd support her with whatever she wanted to do but it did come with it's disgusting disadvantages as her over sexualisation had increased and practically everyone and their paedophilic fathers wanted a grab at her.

This had lead to multiple restraining orders on 'fans' as well as doubled security when the second season of the show had its hype. She made multiple friends on the show and also boosted her confidence.

At first, Raf hadn't been on board with the acting because he didn't want her to spiral but after seeing how passionate she was about it, he let it slide.

It was after her last ballet win that she and Max ended up kissing each other. To her fifteen year old self, it was a mistake, it wasn't supposed to happen because she had developed feelings for Charles and had a 'boyfriend' who rarely even paid attention to her which was one of the main reasons she had caved in.

"Wait- Max-"  She carefully pushed him off her

"Max stop. Stop it right now."

"Shit, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to take it that far I'm so sorry I-"

"Calm down, you're good." He continued to apologise until she made it pretty clear that it was okay over a cup of hot chocolate. That was when their close friendship started.

She realised after a few months that she would never have a friendship like hers and Max. Of course she had Arthur whom she told everything but she told Max everything. He knew about her and Charles, he knew about her first audition and acceptance before everyone else, he knew when she locked herself in her room for days, and he most certainly knew what happened that day. The day he rushed to the Moragatti manor slightly knowing what he would meet behind the door even though he chose not to think it.

Max understood her in ways no one truly could and vice versa. She was there for him through everything he had been through from his father, to racing, to haters online who thought they were better than him. Sienna was the only one who truly knew how to calm him down. Aggression or not. Max would never hurt Sienna no matter how hard he tried even though he didn't and Sienna would never shut out Max. She never actively tried even after the incident.

They were quite literally Yin and Yang, the missing piece to each others puzzle, and each other's cushion to land on after each fall.

He knew what was wrong with her before she even spoke. Through letters he would send to her because he knew she would have to open it, he asked of her. Through interviews and her YouTube channel, she would answer, never directly. She would express her feeling through other medias so he would see how she felt.

They obviously loved each other. The tension was always strong around the both of them but they would never pursue it. It would always be Charles, they were inevitable despite how toxic they were to each other.

When it came to the two of them, Max would listen to her rant about her bleeding heart and how she couldn't bare to let him go even when shit went bad, she would sit in her hospital bed waiting.

Waiting for when Charles would walk through the doors of the room or pass the glass window that overlooked the hallway. She was so young, filled with hope and dreams that wouldn't all come true.

Now she sat back looking at old newspaper articles of the Monegasque paparazzi's taking pictures of them sneaking away, holding hands, blurred images of them 'kissing', and what not.

She hatred herself for falling for the Leclerc effect and made a promise to herself to not fall for the older male that taught her life lessons that would never be taught by anyone else. Through Charles, she knew real pain, she felt it first-hand.

Raf's accident made it even worse when almost half of the paddock hated and turned against her after his crash. That hurt most. The hate was immense, she felt the backlash not only from the outer layer of her shell but from the inside. The inside that held secrets.

Secrets that would tear down the public. Especially Charles Herve Perceval Leclerc and Charlotte Sine's perfect relationship.

a/n

I hope you guys like this chapter. There is so much left to uncover and some secrets that will make your jaw drop.

Have race weekend!