𝟱: 𝗧𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 ─ 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲'𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮'

'𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮'

Eventually I knew I had to meet him. After the talk session yesterday, my mum told me we would be going to the Leclerc's for dinner to discuss the plans for the wedding and when we were doing it. Much to my happiness, when I arrived with Alexa by my side trailing behind her I met eyes with Pierre.

"Ah Pierre, you've grown so much! I feel like it was just yesterday you were born." My mother gushed, making me roll my eyes with a slight smile. My mother always had a soft spot for Pierre and it was probably because he was her only nephew from her brother

"It's nice to see you too, Aunt Bella, it's been a while."

"You never come to visit me, you've grown so much!"

"And I should say what?" His mother came round the corner making the smile on my mothers lips bigger as she went on to hug her sister in law before she was dragged towards Mrs Leclerc most likely.

"Welcome to the Leclerc home."

"You basking in my mothers love disgusts me."

"Our mother Anna. It's alway been that- I'm sorry I called you that I-"

"It's fine. You can call me that." It has been a while since I've heard the name'Anna' from anyone else except my mother. When I moved to LA, I used Bella so most knew me as Bella instead, I kinda missed it.

"Now out of your thoughts bitch. Gasly, can you kindly guide us to the food?" Alexa spoke up

"Unfortunately for all of us, we can't eat until Charles arrives." His eyes slightly flickers towards me hiding how tense I was

"Sienna!" A voice yelled out before I was crushed by two arms "Gosh I missed this." He mumbled into my neck not letting go of me

"Arthur get off of me, I need to breathe."

"Give me some space to say hi too Arthur."

"Lorenzo..."

"Hey kiddo, Haven't seen you in awhile but then again no Leclerc has seen you except for Arthur." The blonde boy hit his arm

"Arthur hasn't seen me in almost 2 years"

"Oh he has-"

"Lorenzo." He whined

"When you had your movie premiere in Italy he was there and he's also watched every single movie and show you've been in."

"No way Archie, you did that!" My brain backtracked as I called out his nickname. I waited for a reaction with my head down but he wrapped his arms around me again

"Yes Bels, I watched tons of your acting. Let's go to the back." He led us to the back where the mums sat while we helped set the table. I was actually enjoying myself.

"See, I told you it would be fine." Alexa nudged me

"I guess it's not that bad."

"Not that bad? Babes you've smiled and flushed more than you have in the 3 years of our friendship."

"The mums have their way with words." I walked back the the seats away from the table and sat down next to Arthur with my head of his shoulders leaving Alexa to sit next to Pierre

"They haven't changed one bit! They still cling onto each other!" Mrs Gasly gushed as the other mums laughed

"They've always been close, you know. I don't think anything would come between them again."

"Oh yes, their argument. I can't believe they fought." They kept chattering as the both of us tensed. We knew what they were talking about. It was a forbidden topic in the 'friend group'

A few hours passed and it started to seem like Charles wasn't going to arrive much to my relief and his mum was getting tired.

"Let's just eat then. He's not answering my texts nor calls so I guess he's not coming." We all sat at the table eating my favourite Monegasque food while questions of the wedding were thrown here and there like what colour theme would I like to wear, which venue, and all of that. When we got halfway through the food a voice was heard. I didn't have to turn around to know who it was. Instinctively, I grabbed the hand of the closest next to me which happened to be Archie. He held tight.

"Hello dear family!"

"Where have you been Charles, I've called you multiple times and oh- Charlotte, what are you doing here?"

He brought a girl. Great.

"I invited her mother, if I'm going to stay here I want to be with her." Alexa and I shared a swift look before she looked at Charlotte. from her reaction I knew something was off.

Unfortunately for me, They sat right opposite Arthur and I with him facing me and Charlotte facing Arthur. That's when I saw it. The mums probably won't even notice but her neck and both their appearances tell what truly happened. How childish of him.

"As I was saying. We were thinking that when you come home for your summer break, you two can get married by then." Next to him Charlotte tensed but he placed his hand on her thigh. He doesn't answer.

"She also needs to attend your race so paddock passes would be nice for her."

"I don't have any."

"Then ask."

"I can't ask for more."

"Then-" I cut her off

"I'll buy them for myself." My voice was barely audible and Charles scoff went very well unnoticed by the mums except us

"Always the people-pleaser." With that, I stood up, grabbed my plate and walked to the kitchen to wash it and some other dishes.

"Running away again Carlino Moragatti? You're fond of doing that."

"Can you leave me alone, please?"

"Tell my mother to cancel the wedding."

"I can't do that."

"Why? Are you really still obsessed with me? get over yourself. I Don't want this and since you're such a people pleaser." He scoffs before gesturing to Charlotte "Mum we're leaving now. Ciao." He held her hand tightly before giving her a kiss and walking away.

a/n: I'll try to update every Sunday and Wednesdays. I already have chapter six in my drafts so I would probably update that tomorrow after proof-reading it.

I swear I love Charlotte, it's just for the storyline she's such an Angel. Please don't come for me.